unable to access airtel live in sony ericsson C510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
friends,i bought sony ericsson c510 3 days back,but i am facing thi strange problem,,whenever i try to connect to airtel live or try to access google maps or any other java software that requires a gprs connection i am unable to do that,,,even sony ericsson homepages r not opoening,,even airtel live homepage is not opening,,it shows"your request for a service cannot be fulfilled,please try again or contct ur network operator if poblem persists" i have called customer care a no of times,,i have cross checked settings,,but dont know wherein lies the problem,,please help...though sometimes opera mini can connect to net,.,earlier when i had a K550i there was no problems at all and i could do all the tasks mentioned above..i even thought it to be my phones fault and checked with a gprs activated BSNL sim where all applications can connect to net and also gmaps and the inbuilt browser is also working properly,so its probably not my sets software problem,,please help,,,i am from kolkata circle,,i have airtel live activated.please do tell me whether i need to alteror tweak any settings,,please do help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom