Ultimate List of Free Windows Software from Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Microsoft has over 150 FREE Windows & Office Programs available for download -- finding them all is extremely difficult . . . until now...

here is the first 'ultimate list' (which actually makes it the pen-ultimate list :D)
*bhandler.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!70F64BC910C9F7F3!1231.entry

this second "Ultimate List" covers over 150 pieces of software, add-ins and templates for Microsoft Office.
*bhandler.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!70F64BC910C9F7F3!1344.entry

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Great info. Thx for it. Tried 2 repu u but got the msg "spread it 2 others first" :D

Third Eye

gooby pls
Thanks for the info !

Yeah you need to rep 5 other persons before giving it to same person...

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
^^^^^
Yep. One need to repute 5 others before reputing same person 3rd time!! Moreover if a person not havin enough points, reps another, it doesn't get added up! I have lost around 10 reps due to this! Very frustrating indeed.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Kiran_tech_mania said:
^^^^^
Yep. One need to repute 5 others before reputing same person 3rd time!! Moreover if a person not havin enough points, reps another, it doesn't get added up! I have lost around 10 reps due to this! Very frustrating indeed.
sorry for off topic
does reps really matter??
for me what matters is exchange of ideas and gain of knowledge

on topic
very nice list there anadk but i think it will be better in revieiws section

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
anandk said:
one needs to rep 5 other people b4 u can rep the same person again

Ya! Knowing that but how to repu to others if no one is so active or/& helping or/& info providing or/& posting any tute? & if someone (less active or/& ... member) shares some good info/knowledge & I repu for him/her but this no. never reach to 5. :(

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
gary4gar said:
sorry for off topic
does reps really matter??
for me what matters is exchange of ideas and gain of knowledge

on topic
very nice list there anadk but i think it will be better in revieiws section

I don't say it is a must need, but since it is existing, one need to use it. Especially now when the classification of distinguised users has come up. You also would likr to join the ellite group. Isn't so? Yep. Humans need some kinda motivation...& this is one of them. :)
And..now I successfully repped anand! ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom