Ubislate website revamped

dsgurawalia

Right off the assembly line
Today ubislate official website add query option for those who makes prepayment and who prebooked the ubislate7 and one trchnical support query option. Check at official websit Aakash Tablet Official Website

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Doesn't matter. Ubislate have disappointed everyone including the students.
And slowly is becoming a tablet, which would be known as, "tablet_that_shall_not_be_named"!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
The absolute cheater company Datawind,encashed my cheque(Rs.2,999/- + Rs.50/-* assumed to be outstation Bank charges) on March 9th,2012 as reflected on my Bank PassBook A/c with their name clearly stated on the Passbook and all other details(Cheque No.,date,etc.) as usual. NO COMMUNICATION FROM THEIR PART TILL TODAY.
I've tried to contacted them through their e-mail and "contact us" link,without any response till date.
The trash company has also disabled the "check status" option,which they had set up on their revamped website a couple or so days ago.

I repent very much for choosing this crappy bullshit UBISLATE7+ over the advanced and great Tablet FUNBOOK, from Micromax.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Yes its revamped, but still there are people who booked for ubislate months ago and they are still waiting. The worst part is there is no way to contact them through a helpline, there's only e-mail or a feedback form, which is quite frustrating. and anyway I don't see it succeeding, since better equipped tabs (eg: Micromax Funbook) are being released at a slightly higher price, and in the coming months tabs will probably get cheaper and established companies will come out with a range of models when that happens.

helion

Broken In
Doesn't matter. Ubislate have disappointed everyone including the students.
And slowly is becoming a tablet, which would be known as, "tablet_that_shall_not_be_named"!

In saying so, you named it Anaamak/Anaamika Tablet.:-D

doomgiver

Warframe
the whole thing is a flawed idea right from the start.
kapil sibal is just shitting himself, if he says that this will improve literacy.

when you dont even have freaking teachers, then how will a magical tablet help in improving literacy???

invest the money in improving teachers' salary, and building infra, than in useless pipe dreams like the fail-slate.

kg11sgbg

the whole thing is a flawed idea right from the start.
kapil sibal is just shitting himself, if he says that this will improve literacy.

when you dont even have freaking teachers, then how will a magical tablet help in improving literacy???

invest the money in improving teachers' salary, and building infra, than in useless pipe dreams like the fail-slate.

^ +1 to doomgiver.
In fact many of our Forum friends,have smelled rat in this whole business.May be another big Financial SCAM waiting for us...in this SCAM FACED TAINTED country ,India.:blackeye::ashamed:

kg11sgbg

To all my Forum Friends,particularly,those of whom are purchasing or booked Ubislate7+ Tablet;Well...Luck seems to be on my side today.
Today at 4:15 p.m. or so I phoned the contact No:1800 180 2180 of Datawind Support team,and they responded!!!!
A member took all my payment details:--> ie. cheque No.,Amount Paid,Cheque Encashment date(By Datawind),Booking ID No. with patience.
They assured me,that within a few days(!!!???) my Ubislate7+ will be shipped and dispatched to my shipping address.
In fact they will inform me about my Ubislate7+ shipment through email as well as my mobile contact No. provided.

LET ME HOLD MY PATIENCE FOR A FEW MORE DAYS .:!::?::oops:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Those Bsnl Penta Guys were very quick to offer me with T-Pad IS701R about 1 month after ordering . But i rejected it because i thought new ubislate 7 was much better in specifications .
Should have grabbed that Penta :cry:

kg11sgbg

Today on 24-04-2012,I phoned to Datawind and got contact two times in the day.
Team Datawind again assured me to hold a little bit(!@#$%^) of PATIENCE:-x:eek:, the Ubislate7+ Tablet will be delivered by the FIRST WEEK OF MAY 2012.:chinscratch::sealed:

Top Bottom