Two Player Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
Can some of you please list the 2(or more) player PC games that can be played on a single PC(1 player on gamepad,other on keyboard)

I'll list those about which i already know-
FIFA
PES
NBA
NHL
Left4Dead

Does Street Fighter support 2 player(on the same pc) mode..

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Are talking about split-screen co-op on the same PC? If yes, then I didn't know L4D on PC had that feature.

I'll list some that I know:
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men (needs 2 Xbox 360 controller)
Watchmen: The End is Nigh
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2
Bionic Commando: Rearmed

swapraj

Broken In
you can play even cricket in versus mode with game pad and keyboard
also
tennis 2009 or tennis 3 with co-operative mode or against.
other games are
1. terminator 4
2. raw 2007 or raw 2
3. best and my personal favorite with lots of mods and character even 6 players can play is "LITTLE FIGHTER 2 "

OP
D

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
Are talking about split-screen co-op on the same PC? If yes, then I didn't know L4D on PC had that feature.

See this for splitscreeen on Left4Dead PC
*forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=745113

I'll list some that I know:
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men (needs 2 Xbox 360 controller)
Watchmen: The End is Nigh
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2
Bionic Commando: Rearmed

Please mention whether these games are played in split screen mode or a normal(complete) screen (as in FIFA /Tekken)

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Thanks for the help everyone...

Watchmen part 1 and 2 are both playable with 2 players. I played Watchmen 1 with my bro who was using the x360 controller and i was using the keyboard.

voljin1987

Broken In
You could try Worms for some good turn based fun.. Or if you want co-op you can try the various Lego series (Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
See this for splitscreeen on Left4Dead PC
*forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=745113
That's great. I didn't know this feature existed. I can't somehow get the mouse and keyboard to work, once I plug in the controller. I have followed the unplug and re-plug during the loading screen, but that didn't seem to work. Oh well, will try later.

The games that I mentioned are all in shared co-op screen, except for Kane and Lynch: Dead Men, which is split vertically on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom