Status
Not open for further replies.
utsav said:
^^model number is SAA7130HL

Any possibility that you can get a snap of the inputs at the back. Or if you could tell me the input specs like if it's only analog or if it's DVB-T or DVB-S. And also the model no. of the actual product please.

Last edited:
OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
it has a infrared port for remote, s video in , composite video in, cable tv in,and audio out. it is only analog with bundled capture utility intervideo windvr 2

utsav said:
it has a infrared port for remote, s video in , composite video in, cable tv in,and audio out. it is only analog with bundled capture utility intervideo windvr 2

Are you sure it has a composite video in? because very few cards have that and that is what I require, any way you could post a pic of the inputs please. And also please mention the model no. of the actual card as I'm not able to find the card anywhere on the net.

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
*i2.tinypic.com/6b0ufxk.jpg

look at this picture

u will find a small pink cube.its for the remote

green is for audio out

then the third from below the silver one is s-video in

fourth next to s-video port is video in(composite in)

5th one is cable tv in

the last blue one is audio in

i think that the audio-video cable which we use in vcd and dvd players is called composite video cable,am i right.

i can't find the model number on the box.

*i14.tinypic.com/6cpet1c.jpg

utsav said:
fourth next to s-video port is video in(composite in)

i think that the audio-video cable which we use in vcd and dvd players is called composite video cable,am i right.

It's got the coposite only for the video, what about the composite for the left and right audio? How are you going to connect a composite cable from a DVD/STB to this? Would you need to but a converter cable for the audio port?

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
u will hav to connect converter cable for audio to the audio in port and the standard composite video cable to video in

.NEW OFFER "buy the tv tuner for 630 Rs and get a spanking new compaq optical mouse Free.

hurry

Last edited:

courser

Right off the assembly line
just out of curiosity, did it provided ripples or mesh like effect over video when recording via composite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom