Status
Not open for further replies.

pranavrahul

Journeyman
I have pinnacle PCTV pro. Is there any good tv viewing softwares (better than the software bundled with this card)?

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: IDE cable

pranavrahul said:
I have checked ide cable too, but it didn't work. I checked the power supply too, but its not power supply!
Hello whts d problem my boy
I cant trace ur problem frm wht ur saying :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :roll:

Andyiz

Journeyman
Re: IDE cable

pranavrahul said:
I have checked ide cable too, but it didn't work. I checked the power supply too, but its not power supply!

Total Chaos

Not able to figure out what ur prblm is?

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
pranavrahul said:
I have pinnacle PCTV pro. Is there any good tv viewing softwares (better than the software bundled with this card)?
Probably somewhat i also had this question in my mind
i just lost the software bundled CD.
So i tired using pinnacle Studio for capturing
but its even worse than OEM software.
it needs a highended rig for its use.
Better u always have the updates of ur bundled soft ware frm
www.pinnaclesys.com
these updates r very important and i tell u for grant tht
BUNDLED SOFTWARE ARE D BEST
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
I would reccomend Intervideo's WinDVR.
hello
brat
but pinnacles PCTV is not supported by this software
better check this link for supported cards
*www.intervideo.com/html/Enu/Products/WinDVR/WinDVR_Supported_TV_Tuner_Cards.html
Anyways theres no harm in chechking out d softwarre
If it works then it would be like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
atleast for me. coz my bundled software is lost.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
It is supported,becuz i've been using it for the past 2 years. :D :D

It works with any card that uses WDM drivers,that includes Pinnacle cards too.Also use the Sourceforge drivers instead of the drivers provided by Pinnacle.They offer much better quality and much lesser utilization of resources.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
WInDVR--->*a1394.g.akamai.net/7/1394/3235/v006/webdownload2.intervideo.com/windvr3/release3/Enu/WinDVR3.exe

Sourceforge drivers--->*kent.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/btwincap/btwdmdrvinstaller5.3.8.zip

baluthebear

Broken In
The Pinnacle PVR software has got a lot of bugs. Even the Tuner card is very of poor quality. Just last month I purchased a Pinnacle card and lost my head trying to configue it properly. Somehow I manged to configure it, but the TV reception was pathetic to say the least and the PVR software even worse. I took it back to the dealer in Lamington road I purchased it from and he was kind enough to take it back and he gave me a Videomate Compro PVR/FM card in exchange which cost Rs.1000 less than the Pinnacle and he gave me the refund of the difference in the amount. Installing the PVR software bubdled with the card was a piece of cake but what blew me was the exceptional picture quality that this card was able to render. The PVR software has basic functionality ans is very simple. I suggest you get rid of the Pinnacle card maybe give it to an enemy of yours or something and go the Videomate Compro PVR/FM.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
It is supported,becuz i've been using it for the past 2 years. :D :D

It works with any card that uses WDM drivers,that includes Pinnacle cards too.Also use the Sourceforge drivers instead of the drivers provided by Pinnacle.They offer much better quality and much lesser utilization of resources.
Thanx Dude software is gr8
BUt no remote support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom