TV Tuner card with HD support for DTH HD

bala_cpu

Broken In
Hi guys,

Im in search of a decent tv tuner card with 1080p for DVB-S , to use with AIRTEL DTH HD .

Im having 22" LED monitor.

Can you people provide me with suggestions and where to buy??

EDIT:
I prefer internal tuner card, as i need some basic recording too

masterkd

Padawan
you do not require DVB-S in your tv tuner as the TV tuner cannot decode the signal from airtel without the STB..all you need a tv tuner with hdmi input..avertv have some tvtuners with hdmi input but availability in india is an issue..google avertv h727!!

vwad

In the zone
you do not require DVB-S in your tv tuner as the TV tuner cannot decode the signal from airtel without the STB..all you need a tv tuner with hdmi input..avertv have some tvtuners with hdmi input but availability in india is an issue..google avertv h727!!

I second this. Go for H727, its a great card.

If possible get, DVR version of DTH service, its best combo with DVR and Avermedia H727. :)

kamal_saran

android lover
hey guys , just a noob query, is there any way to watch tv directly on lcd monitor without having any pc, i mean with tv tuner card or something like that :) thanx in advance :)

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
hey guys , just a noob query, is there any way to watch tv directly on lcd monitor without having any pc, i mean with tv tuner card or something like that :) thanx in advance :)

yes there is lcd tv tuners u dont need a pc

Buy AVerMedia | AVerTV Box Genie l Built-in Speaker
Buy Audio Card | PixelView PlayTV Box 6 Audio card

OP
B

bala_cpu

Broken In
Guys thanks for the info avermedia h727 with 3d seems to be the best choice for airtel dth HD, as it supports HDMI input form airtel HD stb....

But what about the 5.1 sound? As it uses HDMI cable for both audio and video, i should get 5.1 output in my pc without a problem , right?

masterkd

Padawan
Guys thanks for the info avermedia h727 with 3d seems to be the best choice for airtel dth HD, as it supports HDMI input form airtel HD stb....

But what about the 5.1 sound? As it uses HDMI cable for both audio and video, i should get 5.1 output in my pc without a problem , right?

HDMI carries video+audio..so if you have 5.1 speakers you'll get that..please let me know if you buy avermedia h727!!

Just asking, what output does the Airtel STB provide? Does it have component output? Or HDMI only?

dunno about airtel..i'm planning to get tatasky+ hd!!

OP
B

bala_cpu

Broken In
Just asking, what output does the Airtel STB provide? Does it have component output? Or HDMI only?

airtel hd stb has both hdmi and component out

HDMI carries video+audio..so if you have 5.1 speakers you'll get that..please let me know if you buy avermedia h727!!

Sure ill let you know when i purchase it, i can even post a review of that, it will take around 10 days for me to purchase.

The price is around 7k right? is there any other online store providing it for cheap?

I prefer airtel hd because of low cost and extra transponder space they have in SES7. Between im already having airtel sd connection with pixelview play tv pro 3,so thinking of an upgrade :)

Guys it seems i have one more problem, my asus gts 450 top occupies the the 1st pci-e 1x slot completely , and almost the 2nd one too :( . Have to check it out today.....

Top Bottom