TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I got 3 epics of Life and was watching the pilot (20 mins or so into it)...couldn't understand what was going on. Anyways will watch 5-6 epics before deciding to go ahead with the show.

aryayush -
You might want to PM me..for you-know-what. :p

Dipen01

Youngling
Captain Vyom and Tehkikaat :(... i loved those shows..

Also if any other guys were harcore DD fan during thier childhoods.. Does anyone remember "Mitti Ke Rang" ?? :p

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental
would love 2 c these programmes again

malgudi days
bomkesh bakshi
faster fenay
giant robot
indradhanush

these r 2 old bt superb till now .... no 1 can beat them ....

Ahh... you remember Indradhanush.:) That was in the early 90s.
Then there was also another one called Sigma and Jantar Mantar too. Those were the good ol days.
I remember Mitti ke Rang too.

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Oh, that one used to be my and my father's favourite too. The two of us used to watch it together. It was the only reason I was allowed to stay up late.

Good times. :D

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Monday is one day to look forward! The shows hitting us:

How I met your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Gossip Girl
Two and a half Men
House
One tree hill

If I'm correct even Prison Break was also aired on Mondays.

:D :D

karmanya

Journeyman
Always watch Gods of Guitar, Im kind of a VH1 addict, as its on 95% of the time while i study.
anyone seen "Aliens in America" or "the big bang theory", I saw the entire first season of the former, but only the first nine of the latter. Any more of them out there?
House is an old favourite of mine, curious to know what happens now that cameron, chase and foreman are all gone(I know i could google it and find out, but i don't want to ruin the surprise)
I found "Pushing Daisies" to be pretty crappy.
If nothing else, i watch old friends re-runs though i've seen all of em a million times before (haven't we all?)
Theres this show on Zee Cafe, which I don't remember the name of, but it has the guy from "fraiser in it" and is about people who host a sort of TV channel. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

goobimama

 Macboy
Martin@RLSlog said:
Group LOL was the first to release a new episode of popular TV show How I Met Your Mother called “Miracles”. I still have the feeling that producers of HIMYM are running out of ideas and the new episodes are far from 2nd season’s greatest ones.
I agree. The episodes are just plain pointless now. Still, I watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom