Tutorial - Trick with Gradient tool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
In this tutorial, we are going to make some custom graphics something looking like this

*img261.imageshack.us/img261/5533/tut1picqw8.th.jpg

A> Create a new page of any size you want the image to be (I use 1600X1200).
B> Select the Gradient tool and select the default colors (White and Black).
C> Now select the radial gradient.
D> Set the mode to Difference. Make sure dither and transparency are selected, anyway their wont be any difference selecting these options.
E> Now using the gradient tool click and drag on the page as you like and as many times as you want, the more the times you do that the more the image looks good.
F> Now you can apply any effects you want and remember don’t use any colors except black and white.
G> Now go to Image>Mode and click on the Grayscale.
H> Go to Image>Mode and click on Indexed color, Flatten layers if prompted.
I> Go to Image>Mode and click on Color Table, in the color table, change the mode to Black Body and click OK.
J> Now you cannot save the file in JPEG format, so select the whole page by hitting Ctrl+A copy the image by hitting Ctrl+C.
K> Now paste the image in a new page of the same size with RGB and 8-Bit color mode.
L> Now you can apply any text on it.

Please tell me how the Tutorials was.

plz add rep points.:D thanx

Last edited:

Chetan1991

Youngling
It's really great!Did you used Photoshop or some other program?Tell us some more tricks(I want to make one lookig like a galaxy):D

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Chetan1991 said:
It's really great!Did you used Photoshop or some other program?Tell us some more tricks(I want to make one lookig like a galaxy):D

Thanx for the reply, i have used photoshop to do that trick. I will post some more tricks as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom