Tutorial: Flashing k550i to w610i !!

nihilista123

Right off the assembly line
thanks for a quick reply!
It works now and I flashed it, but now I have another problem - when I turn on my phone it says "Insert correct SIM card" :/

It had simlock when i bought it, but then it was unlocked... does it mean I have simlock again? What can I do about it?

EDIT: oh, nevermind. I found the answer already. In case anyone else needs this:
*www.akshayy.com/sonyericsson/tutorials/unlock-db2020-se-phones/

Last edited:

mauzao

Re: Fresh Links!!

Could you insert the w610i custom pack Europe1, i cannot download it.
The link
"*www.4shared.com/file/26443579/3cfd1782/W610i_HB1-06_Gen_CDA102568_10_R8A_GENERIC_EUROPE_1.html" solves to "This file is no longer available because it's identical to file banned because of claim. "
Thks

mauzao

Does anywhone knows where i can find this custom pack, W610i_HB1-06_Gen_CDA102568_10_R8A_GENERIC_EUROPE_1?
I need the portuguese language, in *seusers.com i have to pay 5 euros!
In *forums.se-nse.net they don't have it.

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
you can use any GENERIC Europe 1.
not necessary that one only.

there are software to create one too.

else in XS++ you can choose any db2020 phone name instead of custpack and use a EUROPE 1 CDA

king-org

Hello!
I wanna thank you all for this! Specially to akshayy :)
Only with reading in this Forum i flashed my k550i successfully to a w610i
Some information:
flash cable drivers gg-setup
cid:51 to cid:52 //With XS++ 3.1 automatically
Main,FS and Custom[Europe3(German)]//XS++ 3.1 too

thanks again to all who wrote here it helped!

stinger05

akshay,

I updated my phone k550i using seus, that was flashed from w660i. After the phone boot it says configuration error. Any further advised. I've done it because I want to put back the phone to its original software. Thank you...

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
k550 should be flashed to w610
and why did you update with SEUS.
now you need to use Jdflasher to reflash full to w610i

using xs++ find out what CID it is now. just to know. hope its 52.
if its CID53 we need to use Jdflasher for MAIN+FS+ CDA/Custpack reflash.

stinger05

k550 should be flashed to w610
and why did you update with SEUS.
now you need to use Jdflasher to reflash full to w610i

using xs++ find out what CID it is now. just to know. hope its 52.
if its CID53 we need to use Jdflasher for MAIN+FS+ CDA/Custpack reflash.

It is now, CID53. can i re-flash k550i custpack?

sidaddict

Hii Akshay im going to revert back my k550i but i cant find working links for k550i main and fs...........

and one more thing do i need custpack also for reverting back to k550i...............

or just flashing main and fs will do it........

Captain Jack

Hi akshay,

I have a W610i R1JD001 CID52 (I think) and would like the "blacklist" patch put on it. Could you port this patch over? :)

Thanks

CJ

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Stinger
well you can restore gdfs using phonexs.. soon coming for windows.

sorry for late reply..!

CJ !
hmmm i got a better idea. flash your phone with R6BC002 instead. its just the same as flashing k550. but use R6BC002 firmware..

many patches are availble for R6BC002 !!
i can't port now... as i am busy
but i think there were tools to port patches from firmwares to firmwares... please just check out on se-nse !!

fysai22

hey a_s_h_a_y! i need ur help.. i already flashed my k550 to w610.. i cant use the camera.. whenever i try to open it. it says "another application is running. close it, and then start the camera.." what will i do?.. do i have to flashed it back to k550? i cant open the link of k550 main.. plz help me..:confused::(

scream4u

hey a_s_h_a_y! i need ur help.. i already flashed my k550 to w610.. i cant use the camera.. whenever i try to open it. it says "another application is running. close it, and then start the camera.." what will i do?.. do i have to flashed it back to k550? i cant open the link of k550 main.. plz help me..:confused::(

hey dude, just change the camdriver, it should fix the problem, i had the same thing with k610i, and if that doesn't help, take akshay's advice.
good luck:D

joaoameixa

hello guys... i need custom pack *www.4shared.com/file/26443579/3cfd1782/W610i_HB1-06_Gen_CDA102568_10_R8A_GENERIC_EUROPE_1.html this (europe1) but i cant download :S where i can download? thanks :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom