Tutorial: Flashing k550i to w610i !!

luishawk

Right off the assembly line
a_k_s_h_a_y ;

I just can't do it, i dont understand what is going on, is it possible than a phone may reject cid52 updates? i did all that and still nothing!!

Is it posible to chat with you guys in MSN or Yahoo messenger, or any instant messenger? so we can chat in real time?

Last edited:

tenmoi

a_k_s_h_a_y wrote:
well use own_custpack method to copy acoustics ...
see tutorial for more... customization part and flash menu part
just put acoustics in own_custpack\ifs\settings\acoustic\*** zapf here ****

and then flash it in.. use any version of XS++... now use 3
download from hgetis collection..

Thanks a_k_s_h_a_y.

Just a short question: is it possible to just flash the acoustic driver and leave everything- FS and Main- intact. This is because my k550i's sound is too small.

buntymunna

Thanks a lot Akshay

Akhay thanx yaar 4 ur answers. I got everything. But i want ask...

1) I got ur hgetis collections in page number 11. But there r many FS n Custome packs so i got confused. Which one i should use 4? 4 India which file i have 2 select?
So plz tell for
- W610i FS
- W610i Custom pack
- K550i FS
- K550i Custom pack

2) In SE-NSE Forum's thread (Tutorial: Flashing K550i to W610i !, Using XS++ A Complete One Stop Guide) given evrything about flash but for XS++ v 2.2. So can i use XS++ 3 n follow the same tutorial guide instead of XS++ v 2.2?

3) OK u didnt understand my question? I said I have K550i cybershot mobile with latest updated firmware. So to flash W610i I have 2 again update my phone? By doing this i got CID52. But If updating again now, if get CID 52, then previously i updated my software na? so that time y i didnt get CID 52?

4) After Converting my K550i cybershot into complete W610i, in future if latest updated firmware of w610i released how can i update my mobile?

5) Dnt get irritate i got confused this question. According to u from complete w610i if i want K550i back then i have 2 use SEUS, FS n Custome pack. But in this SE-NSE forum (SE-NSE Forums > Firmware > Newbie Forum > Tutorial: Flashing K550i to W610i !, Using XS++ A Complete One Stop Guide) // )

They mentioned
(How to Revert back to k550i !
There are 2 ways !

1) Use XS++ 2.2 and flash both k550i Main and k550i FS
2) Use SEUS to flash k550i Main and XS++ 2.2 to flash k550i FS)

So please help me.

Thank u.

Last edited:
OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Re: Thanks a lot Akshay

why do u ask questions again again.. just read any tutorial properly.. everything is there... looks like you are really worried.. in that case just don't flash.. ! or get it done from some one..!!

2) In SE-NSE Forum's thread (Tutorial: Flashing K550i to W610i !, Using XS++ A Complete One Stop Guide) given evrything about flash but for XS++ v 2.2. So can i use XS++ 3 n follow the same tutorial guide instead of XS++ v 2.2?

dude use any...

3) OK u didnt understand my question? I said I have K550i cybershot mobile with latest updated firmware. So to flash W610i I have 2 again update my phone? By doing this i got CID52. But If updating again now, if get CID 52, then previously i updated my software na? so that time y i didnt get CID 52?

see tutorial SEUS section

4) After Converting my K550i cybershot into complete W610i, in future if latest updated firmware of w610i released how can i update my mobile?

obvioulsy using XS++... hey u know if u use seus it will flash back to k550i ! have put that many times over again..and now again

1) Use XS++ 2.2 and flash both k550i Main and k550i FS
2) Use SEUS to flash k550i Main and XS++ 2.2 to flash k550i FS)

use the method that u like..that's it !

luishawk said:
a_k_s_h_a_y ;

I just can't do it, i dont understand what is going on, is it possible than a phone may reject cid52 updates? i did all that and still nothing!!

Is it posible to chat with you guys in MSN or Yahoo messenger, or any instant messenger? so we can chat in real time?

yes sure.. MSN id is every_one_says@iamcrazy.in
yahoo id is x_akshay_x

tenmoi said:
Thanks a_k_s_h_a_y.

Just a short question: is it possible to just flash the acoustic driver and leave everything- FS and Main- intact. This is because my k550i's sound is too small.
Yes... but first update phone using SEUS.. because it should be CID52... if it is CID52 already then good.. but still go for an update.. your phone's main will be updated to R6BC002 !
then flash only acoustics

try xaero ma loud..!

Last edited:

buntymunna

Akshay

After reading all tutorial I asked that questions n u r answer is read tutorial. Fine I am not worried. Just wan2 clear my confusions. Thanks 4 ur answers n spending time. Dont worry u dont get any questions in future from me. Thanks a lot!!!

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ ask unique questions.. not the same stuff .. that will be more exiting !

Guys join this community on Orkut !

Flashing updates from now on go there also... apart from this
and there its a more general community !

Its Se-nse on Orkut !

*www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=40512910

Last edited:

MaDDoGBG

^^Hi guys,
I've flashed my phone (thanks to this thread an AKSHAY:)) and i want to do something radicle:D so im asking:
Is it posible to change the old k550 panel with a w610 one?:rolleyes:

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
MaDDoGBG said:
^^Hi guys,
I've flashed my phone (thanks to this thread an AKSHAY:)) and i want to do something radicle:D so im asking:
Is it posible to change the old k550 panel with a w610 one?:rolleyes:

well yes.. i have given the service manual for both k550i and w610i

just see it.. its there some where
use it...

MaDDoGBG

Yea i found it:D
Thx for the quick answer.
Now all i have to do is buy a shiny new w610 panel :D

luishawk

@Everyone:

If any of you guys have any problems updating your CID51 to CID52 and you just cant update it, not everything is lost, you can still mod your phone to w610i using the w610i cid51 files, if you dont have them, i do have them, if you need them, ill send them to you. I only have them for america 2 region. It has Latin american spanish, English and portuguese languages

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ hey luishawk upload those files to esnips
its free and nice.... and you account will never expire ! also no problem of waiting like in rapidshare !!

www.esnips.com

and give the links !!! thanks !!

and you can mod your phone using FAR MANAGER and SEFP..
use it to upload flash menu and walkman skins and everything..!!
its very easy..
but you can't use XS++ ... may be in future you can use that !!

ryanaditya

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
Well yes.. you can
in india all k550i use M_EST_AFR FS.. uploading it on Nov 1st
just wait for it...lol so that u can have the FS used in k550i used all over india

thanks a lot for your small tutorial

Am uploading many flash menu and themes for them on Nov 1st !!
Wait for 2 more days !!

Thank

no...i am in Indonesia indeed, not india...is it okay not to localize main with my region?? i mean, i supposed that different region of main and FS ( NA main with APAC FS in my scene) will cause error, is it true?

INDOCOMTECH. . . Nov 14-18, 2007

in JAKARTA CONVENTION CENTER, INDONESIA

Last edited:
OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
ryanaditya said:
no...i am in Indonesia indeed, not india...is it okay not to localize main with my region?? i mean, i supposed that different region of main and FS ( NA main with APAC FS in my scene) will cause error, is it true?

INDOCOMTECH. . . Nov 14-18, 2007

in JAKARTA CONVENTION CENTER, INDONESIA

hey relax don't worry
you can use any FS and Custom pack

just that guy wanted to i uploaded
as long as your language is available its all good

and also i am uploading many FS probably in coming months.. !
don't worry..!

i use central europe fs.. even if i live in ASIA .. lol !

MaDDoGBG

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
well yes.. i have given the service manual for both k550i and w610i

just see it.. its there some where
use it...
Hi again:)
After all have you seen somebody do this?
Cozz im not so sure after all:?

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
MaDDoGBG said:
Hi again:)
After all have you seen somebody do this?
Cozz im not so sure after all:?

no... see the manuals.. they exactly the same..
because internal hardware of both phones is exactly the same !

so go for it !! you can do it..!

or why not get it done from an experienced guy

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
joost206 said:
in your far tut
tpa/preset/desktop/system/flash >> flash menus
must be
tpa/preset/system/desktop/flash;)
hii wassup........ how are u ??