Turkman Gate murder: AAP MLA accused of shielding suspects

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
*www.hindustantimes.com//images/2015/4/5be880ec-cd6c-478f-a4da-5b24989deaedwallpaper1.jpg​

Political mudslinging followed the incident of road rage at Turkman Gate on Monday.

Hours after Shahnawaz was beaten to death by five men, former Matia Mahal MLA Shoaib Iqbal said that the accused were Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) members and were being shielded by the police and AAP MLA and environment minister Asim Ahmed Khan.

A poster, with a photograph of the MLA with a local who Iqbal alleged was involved in the murder, also surfaced on Monday afternoon. On the poster, there are photographs of nine men along with a congratulatory message for Khan. However, the poster congratulates an Asim Mohammad Khan, whereas the MLA’s name is Asim Ahmed Khan.

According to Iqbal, of the nine men who seemed to have brought out the poster, five are accused in this case.”This poster clearly shows that the present MLA knows these men. The police are not taking any action against them because they know him. It is all a conspiracy,” Iqbal said. Iqbal also alleged that Khan did not visit the area even once.

The AAP MLA, however, denied all allegations. “As soon as I heard about the incident at 2 am, I went to meet the family. I was in the area till 6 am, talking to the residents and talking to the police. I demanded a fair and speedy probe into the incident and that the guilty be caught as soon as possible. No member of any other party was present at that time,” he said.

Alleging that the poster was put up by the opposition, Khan pointed out that his photo was of a wedding ceremony in the area.

“The poster is a cut and paste job by people who had very little time on their hands. They used a photograph from someone’s wedding album. I don’t know who the nine men are. Even my name on the poster is wrong. I wonder where these posters appeared from all of a sudden in the afternoon,” Khan said.

According to Khan, since he was in a meeting with the union environment minister, the opposition took advantage of his tight schedule to spread lies. The poster also elicited strong response on the social network, with people criticizing AAP on Twitter.

(Source) | Related

Unfortunate to have lost his life like this.

(In an unrelated news, criminals such as these are wielding more power than the police)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
have been following updates about this highly unfortunate incident since its damned occurrence. there was another poster shown (on NDTV i think) of AAP y'day on which 2 of the accused's pictures were present. but that's a little separate matter; now that the savages have been caught, i seriously hope & pray that the public of that area and the family of the deceased barge into the court premises like how the akku yadav slaying was well-orchestrated back in 2004, and bludgeon & hack these 'established' criminals to their ached hearts' content & till the mind-numbing shock shows signs of wearing off, all in front of their family. and after that, the police personnel responsible for inaction should be investigated for collusion with that mafia pack, and then they and the packs' political allies should be publicly named and shamed! hoping for too much, but should happen!

Top Bottom