troubleshooting SGY unique error cant write SD card files

ankush28

Bazinga
Hi friend I have samsung galaxy y S5360(rooted, running on evolution X rom) I have transcend 8GB sd card and few days earlier i found uniaue error i cant write, delete, add any file any thing to sd it is jusr something like READ-ONLY.
When I reboot i can delete, download for 1-2 min after that downloaded file would be disappear and deleted files reappear wtf is this.
I checked my sd card didnt find any virus.
One wierd thing:- after 1-2 min from booting suddenly 'whatsapp audio notes' named folder appear in sd card when i checked detail of that folder TOTAL SIZE 487GB wtf again. then one day i connected to pc via usb and formeted removed usb MEDIA SCANNING RUNNING all things back again not formatting
HELP QUICK

BombayBoy

Journeyman
Can you write / copy files to the card in mass storage mode? Try it in another phone. Or do a factory reset and re-flash the ROM.

If it persists, the card's corrupt.

OP
ankush28

ankush28

Bazinga
I can copy files in mass storage.
But when I delete and remove usb it appears again will try googling few tricks
Flashed rom two times after that.
Guys anyone has WHATSAPP AUDIO NOTES like folder in whatsapp folder

guys if any one knows easy way to back to stock rom On galaxy y please tell.

BombayBoy

Journeyman
You can get the ROM from sammobile.com & flash it via ODIN.

For better help, XDA is where you'll find it.

Once, I had a similar problem on my old neo V when files were insanely huge. It was a temporary one though.

OP
ankush28

ankush28

Bazinga
thanks searched on xda people suggested to formet via pc with card reader not usb mass storage will find somebody's card reader to do that.. :D should work;)

Top Bottom