Trouble with GoBackup Pro - New Version not recognizing the backup made by the older version

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello folks,
Good day . I am in a bind . Here is the detail :

Mail 1 to the Go Dev Team :
Hi Go Dev Team,
I am a user of the premium go backup application for android.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
I had set up a daily scheduling job of backing up my user data using the GoBackup application. This used to get backed up at an externalSD folder

Now that I have reset my phablet . and using the latest version of GoBackup Premium , I am facing the following issues :
1. In the new Premium ( Blue ! ) version , I am unable to set custom folder path from settings, the option is greyed out. ( Screenshot attached )
2. The new Premium version is not recognizing the backups done by the older version. This is killing me :( (Screenshots attached )

Can you help me get these above issues resolved at the earliest.

2nd Mail to them immediately

Additional Details :
Device:Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
Android Version :4.1.2
Baseband Version : N7100DDDLK6
Kernel Version : 3.0.31-679347
Build Number :JZO54K.N7100XXDMB2

Their Reply
Hello, we are sorry to trouble you. And can you use ROOT Explorer to check under sdcard whether you can find GOBackup folder. :)

Arrgh ...
My Reply ( 3rd Mail to them )

Dear Go Dev Team,
Thank you for the response.
Your response did not help me much :(.
I am using solid explorer premium , so I already knew the location of the GoBackup folder in the external sd card

My Problems are as follows :
1. In the new GoBackup version , I am unable to point the App to this external folder.
2. Trying to copy the backups from the external folder to the default location of GoBackup [ sdcard\GoBackup ] is not helping either.
GoBackup refuses to recognize the older backups.

Can you help ?

PS: I am using GO Backup version 3.11

Well ... Can anyone help me here ... I lost a bunch of contacts and sms ...

Top Bottom