Tried Call of Juarez??

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
Well guys im currently playing call of Juarez and i am sooo impressed that i am actually creating a topic for that game. Its probably the best FPS arnd today.......i generally dont like FPS games but this ones impressive. the graphics are cool, voice acting is cool, soundtrack is gr8, the worlds created are very realistic...............and u play the good as well as the bad guy.....lol...

the new thing in this game is that u can ride horses......actually thats the part which made me attracted to the game, but loved the whole game including riding horses....

all in all, a must try and buy for all gamers, even if u generally dont play FPS............just play the demo from the DVD and see!!!

P.S. the only bad part of this game is the AI it suuuucks big time....not at all realistic.......the bad guys dont follow u if u go behind a wall or something.............they just wait for u where they are.....stupid!

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Bad guys stay where they r??????? Strange I have started to play the game. And I m at the level after I steal that gal's (name forgot) gun and I go behind the boz and those guys come behind me and kill me. Damn. I m stuck there. Will try again tonight.:))

Game is gonna release on Dec 5 06 and we have it now.:D

Last edited:
OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
ok this is wat happened today i was playing episode IV where we have to sneak between mountainous regions and there are goons all arnd......if they spot u, its game over...so at one particular spot, its dark and im right behind a goon, i.e. at touching distance, and i move from behind him, and doesnt even notice.....why??? becos its dark!!!! the stupid AI helps us to clear such a mission quickly...lol.... and the most odd thing is, there is so much foilage arnd, and even if i move from within(literally) them, i donot make any sound!!!

i think the Call of Juarez MP is releasing on Dec 5th...........this game is available for purchase by downloading too.

@ chirag wat i meant to say by bad guys stay where they are, the thing is suppose u just turned a corner and the bad guy there sees u and shoots u, u run behind the wall again then. so now that bad guy wont come arnd the wall to kill u, he will just stay where he is, waiting for u. and abt the place where ur stuck....just see the sequence of how things go, its all pre-planned, and repetitive, after a couple of attempts, u shud find out how the AI goes abt that situation.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
All i have to say abt call of jaurez is the the engine is crappy and the needed system requirements to run this game do not justify the quality of ingame graphics. I played the demo and threw the dvd in to the garbage can. Games looking better or similar to this run better on similar hardware . Chrome engine is crap.

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
akshayt said:
how do you climb the horse?

just go near the horse and ur mouse icon will turn into a saddle then press F...if u just press it then u will pat the horse and he will run away.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@tareyg - When I played the demo even I felt like thorwing the DVD but when I tried the full game than I must say its really nice.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
I went near the horse, the mouse after sometime became a saddle, I pressed F but the player doesn't get on top of the horse. I don't understand how to get on the horse, please help!

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
akshayt said:
I went near the horse, the mouse after sometime became a saddle, I pressed F but the player doesn't get on top of the horse. I don't understand how to get on the horse, please help!

ok maybe try left clicking it when it turns to a saddle... i played it but i dont remember the control too much sorry.........

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
This is quite a nice game ... had some really bad impressions from the demo though (runs like crap) ... i like the western style gun fighting a lot .. and this just did satisfy a part of it for me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom