Tribute to Ishmeet Singh - The Voice of India

Status
Not open for further replies.

narangz

Web developer
The Voice of India Ishmeet Singh, from Ludhiana, today died in Maldives. Sources say he drowned in a swimming pool.

*www.buzz18.com/media/images/2007/Nov/img_35052_ishmeet_200x150.jpg​

New Delhi: The winner of Star TV show Voice of India 2007 Ishmeet Singh died in Maldives on Tuesday evening.

Sources say that he drowned in a swimming pool.

“It is very unfortunate and I came from Gajendra Singh about this incident. I am absolutely shocked,” says singer Shaan.

Ishmeet Singh Sodhi belonged to Ludhiana in Punjab. After he became the Voice of India, he said, “I am not a trained singer, yet I managed to reach this far. It makes me very happy. However, I never expected to win this show,” says Ishmeet.

Source

Ishmeet Singh belonged to my city. Altough I never met him personally but feeling very sad. A guy who just became a celebrity passes away at the age of 18. My heart cries out for the family of dear Ishmeet. :(

May God rest his soul in peace. Condolences to his family. :(

Last edited:
OP
narangz

narangz

Web developer
^^ Ya i saw that. I was writing while that thread was posted. :(

Request to Mods- Plz don't delete / lock this thread. It's like a personal tribute to Ishmeet Singh.

You may merge the thread.

Last edited:
OP
narangz

narangz

Web developer
Ishmeet in live performances:

Video clip from VOI:

*youtube.com/watch?v=sK2P9YIuXBI

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbXnnn1b5Ys

His last performance on Sunday in Hero DMC Heart Institute, Ludhiana (27/July/2008 )

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9i5z2_7vfw

Last edited:

dreamsalive

Broken In
I Still Cant Digest This News...:(( :((............very Very Upset About It. How Bad His B Feeling.i Pray For His Soul.he Was Very Nice Guy.

JUST FEEL LIKE CRYIN..............

tribute to him.pl listen(close ur eyes at remember him)
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J8q4cBSkTQ

R.i.p

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
He was a nice guy. For me he seemed a better person than a singer (I'll always prefer Abhijeet Sawant as far as singing goes). Really sad to hear about his death. That too at such a young age.

OP
narangz

narangz

Web developer
Remembrance

Clips of newspaper:

*img93.imageshack.us/img93/4493/dsc00844wj7.th.jpg*img99.imageshack.us/img99/7024/dsc00847xm1.th.jpg*img410.imageshack.us/img410/4125/dsc00848oa0.th.jpg​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom