Transflash card for Moto E398

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
Hi friends,
I'm gonna buy a new mobile in the 1st week of the new year.. This is for my GF. The budget is 10K. Which one do I go for? I'm currently considering Motorola E398.. Is it good? Suggest me the best one.. :D

bendre123

Broken In
i dont think motorola is better option.
instead go for nokia 6600 and Sony ericsson k700i
which will cost around Rs 10000

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
if its for ur gf....k700i wud be best option....coz it looks cute, small, loaded wit features like fm, mp3, media player etc. also got nice cam n screen quality in a 54mb internal mem.

n6600 is also a gud advice but i wont suggest u coz u need to work out a lot on that after sale...n its performance decreases wit increase in softwares n cards n its quite 'healthy' too...so u wont want ur gf to face all that....ya its gud if u looking for urself....so gud luk
cheers

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Buy MOTO - E398 ... Its a very good phone.

If the user is used to SE phones .. you can go for that one too .. also you will have FM as addon feature.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
if u r a music freak u can opt for ngageqd louuddddd n clear else nokia 3660 i simply dont recomennd se k700i because of the limitation of the memory here is the list within your budget

music phone-e398,lg m4410(best for permanent use), lg g1800

camera phone - n6600,n6610i and other cheapies
and u also have a 2nd hand market where u can get 7610,6260,3230,even 6630 within your budget*

*=current 2ndhand rate 10500

OP
prasad_den

prasad_den

Padawan
Thanks guys for the replies. Got the Moto E398 two days ago for 9K.. Looks good, feels good, sounds good.. Hope it works good too. Thanks again... :D :D :D

OP
prasad_den

prasad_den

Padawan
Got a doubt guys...!!
Does the Moto E398 support memory cards above 512MB capacity??? I'm planning to get a 512MB card also, and want to be sure that it does not slow down or hang the phone.. :wink:

geekhead83

Broken In
Hey @prasad_den, how much does the 512mb cost? i myself am looking for it. the 1gb t-flash version was supposed to release by december end in the US and other countries (not sure if it has released or not as yet).

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
*www.kingston.com/digitalmedia/sd_home.asp

*www.kingston.com/digitalmedia/sd_mini.asp

*www.sandisk.com/Products/Default.aspx?CatID=1117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom