Transfer via bluetooth in Nokia Lumia

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
I think it doesn't support bluetooth transfer for files etc. I can pair but can't transfer. Any solution to this? I just gifted it to my relative, hope i have not wasted money. Any other known issue with this?

Thanks

amd3000

Broken In
yes... bluetooth will not work , its just like iphone. You can't transfer anything without zune not even using bluetooth. cnt install memory in it and so on.. its just another iPhone with diffrent OS... though its daam gorgeous :)

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
oh no. i regretting this. I was so excited to gift her such expensive phone and now she is complaining about bluetooth transfer. never knew. any expected application in future to support BT? and what about zune, is it like iTunes for apple?

Enjoy~!

reniarahim1

Youngling
didnt knew that people still use bluetooth for file transfer. if bluetooth file was a deal breaker no one would have got an iphone.

more over you should have done proper research before buying the phone.

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
agreed sir, it was my bad. took it in a hurry assuming things. can you tell me if there is anyway out to share files directly with other mobiles, without using a pc?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
oh no. i regretting this. I was so excited to gift her such expensive phone and now she is complaining about bluetooth transfer. never knew. any expected application in future to support BT? and what about zune, is it like iTunes for apple?

Enjoy~!

Windows Phone Apollo (Q4 2012 or Q1 2013) may bring Bluetooth file transfer but you never know. most sites say even Apollo won't bring any support for transferring files through Bluetooth.

yes, Zune is same as iTunes.

R2K

In the Zone
Why do apple and MS disable file transfer through bluetooth?
I know one guy who ditched his iphone for a galaxy S2 just because its lack of bluetooth file transfer support

Top Bottom