Transfer Phone Contacts from SE T610 to Nokia 5800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
I cannot transfer the contacts from T610 memory to 5800, all the contacts from the sim are there in 5800.

How to transfer the entire list of contacts ?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I think ur contacts got saved in phone memory(T160)......tats y u r getting only the contacts in 5800 wchich r in SIM memory.

Well......insert the sim in 5800 and move all the contacts to phone memory

Then again insert the sim in T160 and move all the contacts in sim memory(if sim mem gets full the remaining contacts will b thr in phone memory. Dont worry) then again insert the sim in 5800 and move the contacts to phone memory.

Repeat the avobe process till u hav moved all the contacts from T160 to 5800....

Tats all....!!

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
How to move all the contacts to phone memory in 5800 ?

Also will all those contacts remain in the t610 memory after I copy them to the sim card every time & move to 5800 ?

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
How to move all the contacts to phone memory in 5800 ?

See.....if ur sim memory is larger than ur phone memory then it is possible.

Say ur phone(T160) can store 200 contacts. And ur sim can store 100 contacts.

But if u r moving the contacts in ur phone(T160) to some other phone(in this case 5800).......then u have to move it in 3 half...... 1st move the sim contatcs, 2nd move the 1st 100 contacts then move the 2nd 100 contacts.

But if ur sim memory is larger than phone memory u need not do this two times.......move all the contacts in phone memory to sim memory then move it in 5800.

Also will all those contacts remain in the t610 memory after I copy them to the sim card every time & move to 5800 ?

If u r copying those contacts will remain thr........but if u r moving it will get deleted frm phone memory.

Now choose wat u want to do........!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom