Transcend vs Sandisk: microsdhc Class 10 UHS-I ??

varunmehta11

Right off the assembly line
I've bought a new Android Smartphone (Quad-core, Jellybean OS 4.2.1). I'm planning to buy a 16gb microsdhc class 10/UHS-I card for it. I'm going install a lot of apps and games in it.. So, please suggest the best in performance(Read/Write speed) card out of the 2 options given below..:-

Sandisk: Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 16 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-016G-AFFP-A): Electronics

Transcend : Amazon.com: Transcend Information 16GB MicroSDHC Class10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter 45 MB/s (TS16GUSDU1): Electronics

Rajesh345

Youngling
Before buying make sure there is service center for Transcend in your localty . I purchased 16GB transcent memory card for phone and due to some reason after 2-3 months it stoped working and Unable to Find Service center to RMA , most of the listed on their website said they stopped taking Transcends product for RMA

Not sure Transcend solved it , i still have my transcend SDcard lying , it have "Lifetimewarrenty sticker on its cover"

OP
V

varunmehta11

Right off the assembly line
I'm left with two options:
1) Transcend microsdhc class 10 UHS-1 16gb
2) Sandisk Ultra UHS-1 16 gb

Could anyone provide me the best of the two, on the basis of CrystalDiskMark benchmark results.?

Flash

Lost in speed
As far as i know, CLASS matters (w.r.t. SD cards) when it comes to Photography - as the high-res shots will easily fill up the card, thereby leaving the Photographer to constantly transfer the photos with high speeds to PC.
So coming back to mobiles, it won't matter when you buy CLASS-8 or CLASS-10, apart from copying your stuffs to PC and mobile back and forth.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Sandisk rocks..I also bought 16gb sandisk Class 10 card a month before for lumia.. It works great..

Rajesh345

Youngling
As far as i know, CLASS matters (w.r.t. SD cards) when it comes to Photography - as the high-res shots will easily fill up the card, thereby leaving the Photographer to constantly transfer the photos with high speeds to PC.
So coming back to mobiles, it won't matter when you buy CLASS-8 or CLASS-10, apart from copying your stuffs to PC and mobile back and forth.

Go with Sandisk and in my case i use rooted Mobile and store app's in SD-EXT (Sdcard's 2nd partition ) , so if you 2 are going 2 use sd-ext in future then yes Speed does matter

i am using Sanddisk Class 10 SDHC brought from flipkart 4-5 months back

Top Bottom