[Complaint] Transcend 640gb hardisk.. unable to get replacement from transcend.. Almost 4 months

abainara

Right off the assembly line
This was my second complaint to transcend customer care for the replacement at their site "*in.transcend-info.com/" :

" Dear sir/mam,

As previously registered a complaint for the same hard disk, i am again writing a complaint because of the delay in replacement in the product which in under warranty. I gave this malfunctioning hard disk to Accel frontline services limited (Service center) on 13-june-2012 and When I gave the hard disk to the service center they told me to wait for 7 days for replacement. When I inquired about it today on 30-june-2012 (17 days later) they said company hasn’t allocated a replacement so they can’t help and I have to wait till the allocation from the company side is not done. The details are as following.

Service Center: Accel Frontline Service Limited, Jaipur, Rajasthan , India

Service Phone no: +91-141-4048634

Call ID: TSCBFI120000110BW

Date of Call- 13-Jun-2012

Model No : TS640GSJ25M2

Serial No. : 4217331139

Warranty Valid till : June 2014

I request you to please issue/release the replacement for the corrupt hard disk at the earliest."

NOW it has crossed over 110 days/15 written complaints, but still i am unable to get a replacement. All the time they just say that they are pushing accel frontline to deal with my case...or the item is out of stock....and when i talk with accel frontline they say that hard disk will be first released by transcend than only they can do anything... As the production of this model (Only used for 9 months after purchasing...worse performance) has been stopped they are just postponing the replacement by saying that the product is not in the stock or trying to push accel. I was assured in their reply of getting replacement in max 45 days.. but still after doing more than 15 written complaints in 110 days i am unable to get the replacement. All complaints done by me are on the record and can be used as evidence against transcend.

I have also asked them many times because my professional and personal work are seriously suffering as i have lost my all important data just because of that malfunctioning (TS640GSJ25M2) hard drive of Transcend company. I request them to please issue me the next higher capacity 750 GB hard disk because it is still in the production and only solution to the problem. No matter how hard they push accel, nothing will happen. I request you to please take my request seriously as i have already written 15 complaints in these 110 days to transcend. Transcend customer care simply copy and paste the answer without even reading the complaint. I asked the Customer Care executive to please discuss the matter with person who have the authority to do issue 750 GB hard disk OR whichever higher version they have in stock. But i think there is nothing going to happen by writing again and again to Transcend customer care or calling accel frontline. I purchased my hard disk from hard earned money. Almost 15 % warranty has already been lapsed in Transcend custody. Please consider the request and guide what to do next.

Regards:

Abhimanyu

Top Bottom