Transcend 1 GB USB Pen Drive Jetflash - Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
Lifetime Warranty - Brand New Sealed Pack of JetFlash V30 Transcend 1 Gb USB Flash Drive - Strap - Supports Windows Vista
Usb 2.0/Password Protection

Price Rs.600 + Rs.50 shipping

Last edited:
A

ankitsagwekar

abhishek_sharma said:
Lifetime Warranty - Unused New Sealed Pack of JetRam Transcend 1 Gb USB Flash Drive
Usb 2.0/Password Protection etc...

Price Rs.750 + Rs.50 shipping

new come for 450

OP
abhishek_sharma

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
....check out the prices at deltapage.com rs.650 for 2 year warranty and this one comes with lifetime (3 year warranty)

and at the transcend website-the untaxed price is $18.40http://ec.transcendusa.com/product/ItemDetail.asp?ItemID=TS1GJFV30

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Oh common man...you can easily get this Pen drive for 500 bucks with lifetime warranty...
But its transfer speed sucks...

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
1Gb comes for 550
2Gb comes for 990
4Gb comes for 1700

Why buy 2nd hand for more when you can get a brand new!!

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
abhishek_sharma said:
there are 2 jetflash models - infact more...but this is JetFlash V30.....another one is V20 whch is cheaper

I am indeed talking abt V30 brother..I bought it @950 4 months ago..but 1 week ago i bought one for my friend for just rs 480 including tax...

=CrAzYG33K=

Journeyman
Not wishing to crap sale:
FYI,
We get a Transcend 2GB for around 750 bucks (with warranty), but because of high failure rates and complaints, a lot of them have been returned..
So don't go with Transcend , go for Kingston or Sandisk instead! ;)

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
kingston 2gb pen drive available for rs 850 (incl tax). looks very good too and even performance is good. prices of nehru place new delhi

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^hey thats pretty cheap

but look what this thread has converted into. it was started with the purpose of selling a pen drive and now everybody is quoting the latest market prices of pen drives. abhishek_sharma must have given up on selling his pen drive now. :))

dreamzchm

Web Design Hobbyist
:) hey dude , come on ..... even in my state which not very technologically advanced like the rest of the country , i could find one for only 500 bucks with lifeitme warranty and all the enclosed cds...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom