Total Audio Converter - Giveaway of the Day

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
After a very long time, Giveawayoftheday.com is providing pretty useful stuff.. Total Audio Converter.

Some of the Features:
  • Conversions of Audio in different formats (obviously)
  • Ripping CD
  • Extracting Audio from Any YouTube video and in Any format (most awesome feature)

Link:
Giveaway of the Day - Total Audio Converter - Total Audio Converter helps you to get any music compatible with your cell phone or audio player.

Hurry, this deal is valid for just upto 12 noon tomorrow (16 hours from now).

Last edited:

sygeek

Technomancer
TFS. But I already use Video Convertor Pro for these purposes. It converts to most of the formats, audio/video. It even has a permanent giveaway ;).

Anyway, added to GiveAway collections..

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
"It even has a permanent giveaway." ?? :confused:

And how do add s/w's from giveawayoftheday.com in "collections", since those can only be installed and activated in give away hours, means just 24 hrs?

sygeek

Technomancer
"It even has a permanent giveaway." ?? :confused:
It can be activated in multiple computers, and the giveaway doesn't have a time-limit to expire.

And how do add s/w's from giveawayoftheday.com in "collections", since those can only be installed and activated in give away hours, means just 24 hrs?
I never meant Giveaways from this site particularly. And by collections I mean the "GiveAway" folder in my DropBox Account, to which giveaway softwares are downloaded to my account via - URL Droplet

P.S.: www.giveawayoftheday.com literally sucks, each day they come up with worthless softwares that have way better free alternatives.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah... GAOTD may suck, but its worth keeping a tab on it everyday. Sometimes their also comes a gem in between.

and URL droplet looks useful.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
format factory. no.1 allrounder & still free. sometimes softpedia comes up with nice promos. do look out for them.

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
P.S.: Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Today: Zoner Photo Studio 13 Home - Spend less time preparing your photos so you can have more time to share them with your friends! Zoner Photo ... literally sucks, each day they come up with worthless softwares that have way better free alternatives.
Agree.
format factory. no.1 allrounder & still free. sometimes softpedia comes up with nice promos. do look out for them.
Yes, even SUPER by eRightSoft is fantastic!!!

Top Bottom