Toshiba Bluetooth Troubles!

pro

Broken In
Hi
I am having trouble with my Toshiba Bluetooth stack. I want to use my nokia bluetooth phone with my win7 Toshiba laptop,but whenever I try to open the blutooth settings I get this error:

The procedure entry point BtDiscoverRemoteEIRDataList could not be located in the dynamic likn library TosBtAPI.dll.

what should i do? drivers are fine when i send files from pc to phone but phone is not getting connected. i think because of this i wont be able to connect any bluetooth device to my pc !!
even the new logitech bluetooth adaptor (on its way to me ) would not work then !

:(

Help !:cry:

tried reinstalling the bluetooth drivers from toshiba and now getting new error:

The procedure entry point BtClearAutoReplyPinCode2 could not be located in the dynamic link library TosBtAPI.dll

!

OP
pro

pro

Broken In
yes tried that but getting an error while registering the dll

the module tosbtapi.dll was loaded but the entrypoint dllregisterserver was not found.

make sure the xyzdll is a valid dll or ocx file and try again

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Try these commands

Click on the Start >run

type the regsvr32 tosbtapi.dll press ok
After completion of this process you will able to get the message which will tell you that your file is successfully installed.

OP
pro

pro

Broken In
opened CMD in admin mode, ran this and got another error:

the module tosbtapi.dll was loaded but the entrypointdll register server was not found.
Make sure that tosbtapi.dll is a valid dll or ocx file

:( this is wierd as the dll file looks ok, i have searched ms for this but no remedy !

Top Bottom