Torrentz Shuts Down, Largest Torrent Meta-Search Engine Says Farewell

Ronnie012

Earthling
World's Biggest Torrent Search Site Torrentz Is Back, Days After Being Forced Off The InternetTOI Tech
August 9, 201626.7 K
SHARES
A few days after well known search engine Torrentz.eu had officially announced that it had shut down, it's clone in the form of Torrentz2.eu is continuing the legacy. The closure came within a month after the alleged owner of piracy website KickassTorrents Artem Vaulin was arrested after it shut down.6TorrentzLast week, Torrentz.eu had silently shut shop with the message to its visitors: "Torrentz will always love you. Farewell".5The owner of the website reportedly refused to comment over the reason.Stay up to date with all that's hot and trending with Indiatimes app!
World's Biggest Torrent Search Site Torrentz Is Back, Days After Being Forced Off The Internet

A

amit.tiger12

* torrentz2 .eu is working for me on BSNL Land Line broadband.
Https is used for unblocking sites.. in college/office computer, where you can't install or modify for in computer. Strictly stick to browsing.

Down for me means search not working

Edit.. now it's working i guess earlier was internet problem.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Torrentz2 is giving me some weird results. This site is working perfectly for me:-

Torrentz Search Engin

Only downside is I can't add the search engine in FF.

A

amit.tiger12

Torrentz2 is giving me some weird results. This site is working perfectly for me:-

Torrentz Search Engin

Only downside is I can't add the search engine in FF.

Search engine url is wrong, i guess.
Torrentz2.eu is actual url for clone/proxy whatever you call it.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Search engine url is wrong, i guess.
Torrentz2.eu is actual url for clone/proxy whatever you call it.

torrentz2.eu is not working properly for me, giving some weird results (as already mentioned). The site (torrentzeu.to) I posted is actually working for me. And what's wrong with that?

A

amit.tiger12

torrentz2.eu is not working properly for me, giving some weird results (as already mentioned). The site (torrentzeu.to) I posted is actually working for me. And what's wrong with that?

is it working now?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Working, but both the sites are still throwing up different results for the same query. Guess, its down to implementation of individual site.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Torrentz & Kickass is down :(

its hard now a days to get torrents.

anybody can please PM me if can't post here (some good torrent sites) which works

Top Bottom