TOP 5 mobile applications downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

judyfei

Right off the assembly line
No1. Opera Mini(www.opera.com)
Opera Mini 3.1 - faster and more powerful! Free Web browser for your phone. Opera Mini gives you access to your favorite Web sites on your favorite
phone. Browse the full Web anywhere, anytime! Internet traffic is compressed, giving a fast browsing

No2. Morange(www.morange.com)
Morange 3.3.2 is becoming better! You will be surprised : Now you can make Cheap Interantional phone cal, besides features like Mobile IM (MSN/Google
Talk/Yahoo/ICQ/AOL/QQ), PushMail like Blackberry, PodCast like iTunes, Blogs News, Remote PC... all in on

No3. MyWaves - Watch Free Mobile Videos(www.mywaves.com)
Watch unlimited Videos for Free! Subscribe to your favorite channels- Content from Anime, to Music Videos, Bollywood, Comedy, Bikini Contests, News and More!

No.4 Cellity freeSMS(www.freesms.com)
The new way to send SMS: write messages with up to 2048 characters and send them to your friends for free (made by cellity)

No.5 Berggi (english) (www.berggi.com)
Berggi: the hottest mobile Messenger and Email

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
You got this from getjar right?? ;)
Anyways good.None of these work on my nokia 3230.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^Network setup fails on my airtel nop.
What do you think is there any problem in java module of the phone??
Coz none of the apps which need net connection work. :(

OP
J

judyfei

Right off the assembly line
i think n3230 is available to run JAVA application such as Morange. Please make sure your phone has the right Internet Setting to browse website. Then install it and try to sign into. GOOD luck!

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
but neither opera mini nor its modded version works on 3110 tru airtel nop. there is no settin for givin proxy address for java apps internet settings.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
opera mini will not work with NOP u need mobile office to work any such application opera mini; gmail gotalk etc all will owrk with mobile office only not with NOP ;)

fun2sh

iMav said:
opera mini will not work with NOP u need mobile office to work any such application opera mini; gmail gotalk etc all will owrk with mobile office only not with NOP ;)

KAUN BOLA MERE BHAI!!!!!

i had been usin opera mini on airtel NOP sice ANCIENT time on my k700i :p
and i seen usin my many other friends on their mobile.

but ITS JUST DONT WORK ON 3110

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
fun2sh said:
KAUN BOLA MERE BHAI!!!!!
i tried mini 3 and 4 both with NOP didnt work for me called a couple of frenz they said it doesnt ;) then got MO activated the same app worked ;)

*Note: im talking about Nokia 6600 which hsa 2 opera browsers installed - 1 which comes from factory access only wap sites and mini bole toh opera mini from opera site ;)

fun2sh

are for that u hav to give proper proxy settings to be used by java apps for internet purpose. its really comlicated in nokia compared to sony ericsson!!

fun2sh

^^ dont say like that. the concept of opera mini 4 is excellent. it doesnt work on ur phone may be coz of ur phones slow processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom