Tomb Raider Series Reboot

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
oh lord... the devs create an eye popping world and all that those guys see are b**bs. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

isnt there enough on the p2p sites??

what did those guys do while playing TR Underworld?? afaik, it had special Jiggle Physics to deal with it. :D :lol:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Lol, gotta laugh at that male thing.
Was seeing a topic in TPB (the one with most comments, you know which one), and some people asked there if there was a nude patch available or not! :lol:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^thats more like it :)

Lol, gotta laugh at that male thing.
Was seeing a topic in TPB (the one with most comments, you know which one), and some people asked there if there was a nude patch available or not! :lol:

i read it.. :D

theres a patch for Saints Row III and its on exciting for the first 5 mins. :|
and definitely not playable at home.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
dude..... if someone wants to see nude girls, he does not need to play a damn fine game... :p

anyway, it'd be excellent if there were as varied mods for TR as in FC3. or Fallout series :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*24.media.tumblr.com/53743e7c5164c5eb144fd22265c79a79/tumblr_mkufhokAwS1s99o27o1_1280.jpg

Feel my bones.

gameranand

Living to Play
dude..... if someone wants to see nude girls, he does not need to play a damn fine game... :p

anyway, it'd be excellent if there were as varied mods for TR as in FC3. or Fallout series :)

What if he wants to enjoy both. :D:D

Anyway coming to MODS, it actually depends if the developers have given that much freedom for Modders or not. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
*24.media.tumblr.com/53743e7c5164c5eb144fd22265c79a79/tumblr_mkufhokAwS1s99o27o1_1280.jpg

Feel my bones.

dafuq.. :rofl: lara turned into Oni :lol:
epic!! post it in the eidos forums.. devs will commit suicide! :D :D

btw, what happened??

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Finally started this. Never played a game like this, exploring the jungle and all. Awesome graphics, loving it overall.
Have a question though, should I use the default graphics settings? I've maxed it all, but it's lagging a bit.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Finally started this. Never played a game like this, exploring the jungle and all. Awesome graphics, loving it overall.
Have a question though, should I use the default graphics settings? I've maxed it all, but it's lagging a bit.

Lagging with nvidia 580 ?? Just put tress fx off , install nvidia 314.22 , latest patch , it will run smooth . And dont play this awesome game with even little lag , this game look beautiful even at low setting .

Top Bottom