to kill a mouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
i would like devote this topic to killing a real live one..
as it happens...i have the cold hearted desire to make my microsoft basic optical mouse(usb) go kaput...whithout any visible signs of violence(a good asassin never leaves behind the trail)....
so i need you cronies to formulate the plan of action...will you?

Bandu

Journeyman
^OP does not want any visible signs of violence.

Me thinks, place it on a continuously moving surface - like a dead HDD (whose plates still spin when connected to proper power source). That will make the sensor go kaput after some time.

tkin

Back to school!!
i would like devote this topic to killing a real live one..
as it happens...i have the cold hearted desire to make my microsoft basic optical mouse(usb) go kaput...whithout any visible signs of violence(a good asassin never leaves behind the trail)....
so i need you cronies to formulate the plan of action...will you?
Twist the wire hard or stretch it.

Alternatively go to a psychiatrist:D;):D

OP
sagar_coolx

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
sadly, none of you showed that flair....bur heres what i did...
i opened the mouse and overvolted the led...ie directly connected the leads to a cellphine charger!...shudve seen how brightly it was glowing.....heated to the same amount too....but i dint let it blow up..just left it alone..and now its become verry less responsive...its dying a slow painful death...bwahahahaha

mrintech

Technomancer
i opened the mouse and overvolted the led...ie directly connected the leads to a cellphine charger!...shudve seen how brightly it was glowing.....heated to the same amount too....but i dint let it blow up..just left it alone..and now its become verry less responsive...its dying a slow painful death...bwahahahaha
Now Party Please :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

cellphine charger!!!!111 aw3s0m3 work dud3.... yo(_) are |-|@xOrzzz !!!11

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Sadist :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom