To jailbreak or not to jailbreak the PS3....

Rohan_B

Journeyman
I just got a slim ps3 and I hacked it using PSFreedom on my iPod touch. But even aftersuccesfully installing BackUp Manager the problem I am facing is that the good games are well over 6-7 gigs and I have problem downloading them. There is a place far away form my home where they put games on your HD but going there regularly is not possible for me.
So I need all your advices to suggest me whether I should upgrade my PS3 and download the free demoes or I should keep the hacked firmware.
Thanks ALot!!!!

be legal. buy original games even if you've hacked your ps3. The hack was never meant for downloading and playing games. Its sole purpose was to remove the annoyance of inserting the ps3 game disk. But hackers reverse engineered the manager and enabled it for piracy purposes. If you have no problems with inserting the disk just upgrade you firmware and enjoy what ps3 truly has to offer.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Well I recommend not to jailbreak.. Yes gaming is a costly hobby.. but you can easily find second hand games which you can play and sell them later if you wish you.. They are always in demand..
Plus you will be missing on free multiplayer gaming on PSN Network..

Top Bottom