TnL support req for TRUE CRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
ROTFL! Small wonder. The IGP is nowhere near capable of handling the graphics the newer NFS titles can throw at it. Your best bet is to totally reduce the resolution, lower/turn off all effects and to run the laptop on AC mains while playing the game. You can try running UT2004 in Software Rendering mode, considering the 3GHz processor. Let me know how it turns out.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@enoonmai so the game wont work in that laptop :(

ok i tried playin nfs ug and ug 2 in low resl mode.. i mostly run the laptop on ac mains.. rarely use batt when i leave my house.. btw i dont have ut2k4 yet.. will let u know when i get it.. :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Lol now talk about a Major Bummer :lol:

The IGP345M Sucks man....Btw the rest part of the Lap config is ok but Sheeezzz the Gfx Card sucks in terms of gameplay...dun expect a smooth activity of Latest graphic hungry games runnin on this Card :(

Anyways Dun even attempt to Play Ut2K4 as even the software rendering mode will Reduce the frame rates drastically and the game will be more or less playable with good amount of Lags i guess :) but in any case do let us know of the condition :wink:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
m8 i know it sux but then my dad got it 2 do his off work when he was at home.. but then he got another one pretty soon so passed it on to me.. so i shld b content rite now with this :D mayb after the sem results or for my bday ill get a 6800GT :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom