Time taken to change the bb plan.?

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Why should they cap the speed..?
In my case, I don't know. 200 is the maximum speed am getting. Not seen 300kbps till now.
BTW, It's showing in their site, ULD 999 is Upto 4MBPS till 8 gb. So I never get this 4 Mbps all the way till 8GB..?

Will try mate. Tnx

I don't know why they cap the speed but it happens on all regions except for cities.

As [MENTION=317810]Stormbringer[/MENTION] said, try some other torrents.

OP
jkultimate

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
I don't know why they cap the speed but it happens on all regions except for cities.

As @Stormbringer said, try some other torrents.

My primary use for this plan is to download 5 GB Patch for playing GTA 5 in pc.
Torrent comes second :D 200kbps for torrents is more than enough for me.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
My primary use for this plan is to download 5 GB Patch for playing GTA 5 in pc.
Torrent comes second :D 200kbps for torrents is more than enough for me.

Does that mean you're getting >200kbps in other downloads? Anyway, 5GB should take around 7 to 8hrs. Happy gaming. ;)

You have to write a letter and submit it to the BSNL office
I waited nearly 1 month for the BB plant to change from BBG Combo ULD 845 to BBG Combo ULD 1445 (through BSNL Selfcare website) . Nothing was happening.

So i went to the office, they told me not to do online....and asked me to write an application. They gave me pen and paper, on the spot i wrote a rough application. Next day the new plan was activated.

Charley

Just Do It
Just changed the plan from ULD 650 to ULD 999 from Selfcare bsnl site.

Am from Kerala, and anyone done plan change though selfcare site, please help me.?

Where is this option in self care site?

Once i requested change of my bb plan from this same method (self care portal) I got call after 2 days Sorry sir you have to give a written application for plan change in BSNL Office.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Man you are getting 200KBPS where as in AP we are getting minimum 2-3MBPS. Where is BSNL and Modi Governement...doing about providing pan India plans like the minimum 2-3MBPS plans...

Show off. :p

On a serious note, please don't make us jealous. :(

OP
jkultimate

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Man you are getting 200KBPS where as in AP we are getting minimum 2-3MBPS. Where is BSNL and Modi Governement...doing about providing pan India plans like the minimum 2-3MBPS plans...

2 to 3 mbps download speed or connection speed?
Am I smelling any sarcasm here :D

And yeah unlucky fellows like us living not in metros are stuck with this crappy bsnl sh*t.

Where is this option in self care site?

Bro, found out that for me going directly to my nearest bsnl office and telling them to change the plan is the fastest.
I've requested a plan change in that site, and about 4 days passed no result. But when I directly gave written request to office the plan got changed in matter of hours

Top Bottom