Tikona broadband in delhi

coolnikhil

Broken In
Hey guyz... i need a cheap and best internet connection... apart from MTNL is there any cheap and good internet provider.?
Monthly max. Usage is 2-3 GB.
i am considering tikona. Is it good in service and proper continous connection.?

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
as far as i have heard.. service is very poor till now in delhi.. once by chance your wire got damaged or some other issue occurs.. you may need to w8 for more than a week also..

vijeshjain

Right off the assembly line
as far as i have heard.. service is very poor till now in delhi.. once by chance your wire got damaged or some other issue occurs.. you may need to w8 for more than a week also..

Dear Frnds

It is not only poor it is a very risky wireless technology which can put you in big trouble. The company is really trapping people into payments without giving any service even if you don't want their services they will not let you go. I am grappling to come out of their net and constant daily harrasments for last 1 year. I still am not able to come out it for making a mistake of using their services for just 1 month even after paying an amount of rs 3500 for six months for a so called pre paid connection

Frnds please don't get into the trap. BEWARE of TIKONA (Triangle with No EXIT)

broadbandreview

New to this forum
Tikona...ha ha ha Such a crap service....if someone offer me $1 at one side and lifetime broadband internet connection with unlimited plan than i will prefer to go with $1..Now you can imagine how rude service they are providing!!

my internet is not working from last 20 days and call their support after 12 min when i my call was transfer towards tikona support they told that there is little issue from our end ... and it will resolve in next 24 hours!!

then again after 24 hours they used to say wait again 24 hours to resolve the problem then again after 24 hours same issue!!!
lolz...Such a crap service they are providing no one is willing to help to customer their in TIKONA...:-(

Better to go with MTS instead of TIKONA...

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hey guyz... i need a cheap and best internet connection... apart from MTNL is there any cheap and good internet provider.?
Monthly max. Usage is 2-3 GB.
i am considering tikona. Is it good in service and proper continous connection.?

Didn't you read this : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband...hinkdigit-write-review-over-publish-mine.html

which is at the same section?

kg11sgbg

Mods. + Admins,why do you give entrance to this bullcrap ,non-existent ,company to this @TDF?
Why don't you ban them?

kg11sgbg

:lol: is he a bot or just trolling
High probability is Bot.

Since all of you know well that I am a subscriber under BSNL ULD950 Broadband (Home Combo) Plan.

How come does this fu&&ing company assign me as their subscriber,without even getting a single paise from me???

Superayush

Tech lover
Man lololol it's like tikona is a....dear subscriber greeting from tikona ..og get off dear subscriber greeting from tikona haha

Edit:if bots become a issue in tdf I guess it's time for audio captcha or word enter before every post

Top Bottom