Thread Removed

aickhanna

Right off the assembly line
hi saaagi

i am also interested in opening a game parlour but i am planning to go with consoles like ps3 move, wii and xbox kinnect. why dont you go with consoles as pc will not catch that much as these will do

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I Want To Open Up A Game Café
Congrats....

1) What Are The Hardware Required For Best Gaming Machine?
Core i7
6GB RAM
2TB HDD
1GB ATI Radeon HD5870 Cross-Fire

3) Best List Of LAN Games With Original Price Rate?
Counter-Strike
COD 4 & COD 6
BorderLands
L4D2

5) From Where To Purchased All These Stuffs?
Planet-M or Cassette World @LT Road or Buy Online

1) What Is the Best Environment (Dark Or Light) For Gamers?
medium dark....

2) Which Type Of Furniture Shuld Be Used To Keep The PC?
Plywood or teakwood

3) What Tpye Of Cooling Can We Provide Like AC, Fan, Etc?
AC....

4) Which Colours, Patterns, Wallpapers, Etc, Should Be Used?
Light Blue or Green....
there Big posters of games available....which u can use as wallpaper....as
used in restaurants now a days....

5) What Additional Feature Can We Give To User Like Beverages?
popcorn,softdrinks,chewing gum

ALL the Best....for ur initiative :)

aickhanna

Right off the assembly line
consoles can not be in any way in competition with pc. the configuration you have given will not cost less than 50 k and ps3 is just for 20 k and the amusement which ps3 move can give is not possible in any way on pc till yet

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
consoles can not be in any way in competition with pc. the configuration you have given will not cost less than 50 k and ps3 is just for 20 k and the amusement which ps3 move can give is not possible in any way on pc till yet

No dissing...but are you speaking of PS3's new instalment 'copy-a-wee' MOVE?
Let me ask you a question, have you ever tried Wee? No?
Well, there's this pingpong game in it were you have to swing the remote to hit the ball.
Now, NO joking here, you just wave the remote around like a monkey on crack, or give it to toddler to play with, either way, you'll volley the ball around comfortably and can even win a match or two..
Sure it is fun to wave things around, but after you play tennis,golf, forementioned pingpong or other such exercies game over and over again for a month or two, which is quite intellectual leap for me to take since you wont, your family, if not you, will throw the damned cursed white box out.
As for console competing againts PC, i think a book can be written on how is PC better than PS3/XBOX360.
Please dont ask me to name one, i'l start and end up with points like, "can play minesweep on PC.".

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
No dissing...but are you speaking of PS3's new instalment 'copy-a-wee' MOVE?
Let me ask you a question, have you ever tried Wee? No?
Well, there's this pingpong game in it were you have to swing the remote to hit the ball.
Now, NO joking here, you just wave the remote around like a monkey on crack, or give it to toddler to play with, either way, you'll volley the ball around comfortably and can even win a match or two..
Sure it is fun to wave things around, but after you play tennis,golf, forementioned pingpong or other such exercies game over and over again for a month or two, which is quite intellectual leap for me to take since you wont, your family, if not you, will throw the damned cursed white box out.
As for console competing againts PC, i think a book can be written on how is PC better than PS3/XBOX360.
Please dont ask me to name one, i'l start and end up with points like, "can play minesweep on PC.".

hehe good one ;)

Piyush

Lanaya
^^
i never went to swings.....
i always wanted to kick guys when they were swinging(when i was a kid)

Top Bottom