THQ Confirms about SD VS RAW 2007 for X360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
i got cool news from gamespot,SD vs RAW 2007 will come on X-360 platform.the graphics is gr8.i love it.

True Geek

Journeyman
oh man.....thats great.

Now it'll be gr8 to see which will deliver a better graphics.

XBOX 360 or PS3(when released) with the game.

I love this series and as it'll b for XBOX 360, i may change my mind and buy XBOX 360.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i saw the screens yesterday on gamespy and a gameplay movie too , i must say the game sucks visually , every player looks like made of plastic,wtf

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Oh! Freaking finally the People at THQ shifted their Franchisee to the Xbox plaform.Its been a while since it ruled the PS2 but Xbox 360 is a whole different ball game.Visually the game has never been a let down on the PS2.Infact its the best looking game to be seen on the PS2 despite its aging hardware.The Game must use Xbox 360's potentials and make it more innovative.Too bad Sony sifted its PS3 release date and now they will probably loose out this game in its Launch titles list.:(

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
tarey_g said:
i saw the screens yesterday on gamespy and a gameplay movie too , i must say the game sucks visually , every player looks like made of plastic,wtf
Wow you must be a huge Sony fanboy. The graphics are awesome for this game on the X360. In fact, when I saw the screenshot of Cena I couldn't believe how realistic it looked, truly next-gen.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Abhijeet Buddy relax.These are just the initial Screenies and it will be fully judged when the actual Game is played.The First Screenshot at IGN seems to be truly Next Gen Stuff judging from Cena's Body cuts and the Sweat which reflects the 360's Graphics renedering capacity a la NBA style.I am dam curious to see How this title will look on the PS3.:D Whatever be the Graphics the thing needed is a perfect Gameplay mode.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
abhijeet , im no sony fanboy , but the chars look more like the chars in the game armyman , everyone made of plastic they are getting away from realism when they can do better, and the sweat thing in nba is too realistic this is no match for it so far , lets see what they do in the final release .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom