This Is Very Frustrating!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioactive

Broken In
HELLO FRIENDS I NEED YA SERIOUS HELP PLEASE.HOPE I CAN LEARN HERE A LOT AND SOLVE MY PROBS AS WELL
(1) I USED THIS SOFTWARE CALLED MOBIOLA WEB CAM BUT AFTER ITS TRIAL PERIOD IS OVER I LOAD IT AGAIN BUT IT SHOWS 00 DAYS EVALUATION.WHEN I APPLY REGEDIT COMMAND IT TELL DISABLED BY ADMINISTRATER ANDI WANT THIS SOFWARE BADLY.:-( :-( :-(
(2) I TRY TO HOST MY WEB SITE FROM MY PC BUT WHEN I RUN A SELF TEST IN SERVER ON PC IT SAYS MY PC IS BEHIND A FIREWALL OR ROUTER.WHEN I DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE FROM WWW.PORTFORWARD.COM.AND IOPEN IT SAYS ACTIVEX CANNOT START THE SOURCE OBJECT.
PLS HELP ME!!!

Sourabh

Laptoping
Posting with CAPS ON in the board is tantamount to shouting. So calm down and post normally and let sanity prevail.

The software you are talking about is a shareware and after the trial period has expired you have to pay for it or forget it. If you are looking for some workaround, you won't get any help here with it. If you really are the administrator and you get that error when you start regedit, it is likely you are infected with some virus or likes. Get it fixed. Second problem can be due a lot of reasons, kindly elaborate.

OP
R

radioactive

Broken In
thanks sourabh.i msorry wasnt aware of forum rule.yah thats a shareware .and i scanned my pc but theres no virus in my pc.and i the only user on my pc.pls suggest sme alternative solution

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
regarding the regedit disabled error ..search the forum...
btw mobiola webcam is sh1t... try flycam.. or get urself a normal webcam rather than trying to illegally use a software...

OP
R

radioactive

Broken In
oh thanks a lot pathik.i wud try looking for flycam.hope it works well.oh yar i looked for reg edit error but cant find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom