This Digitian needs your help :{

escape7

What? Where? How?
Hey guys, I'm in a jam, this procastination thing just about screwed up everything. I am doing my Masters from scotland and am due to submit my research project on the 25th of August, today is 22nd night. :/

I have been slogging for the past 2-3 days and am at the final stages. I desperately need some data to base my research upon. If you could please take out 5 mins of you time and fill in this survey, it would be of great help.

I seriously need you help. :)

Hey guys, I'm in a jam, this procastination thing just about screwed up everything. I am doing my Masters from scotland and am due to submit my research project on the 25th of August, today is 22nd night. :/

I have been slogging for the past 2-3 days and am at the final stages. I desperately need some data to base my research upon. If you could please take out 5 mins of you time and fill in this survey, it would be of great help.

*www.surveypirate.com/SurveyPage.aspx?RespondentGuid=0efe8dee-01a9-4a60-b5e8-f5f38ba48123

I seriously need you help. :)

Note to Self: Learn a lesson, do not procastinate.

Note to Self: Learn a lesson, do not procastinate.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whenever I open, it just says "Thanks for your valuable time." No form shows up. I am using Firefox.

Top Bottom