This demo — from Pattie Maes’ lab at MIT — was the buzz of TED. It’s a wearable devic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritesh.techie

Broken In
This demo — from Pattie Maes’ lab at MIT — was the buzz of TED. It’s a wearable device with a projector that paves the way for profound interaction with our environment.

After reading and watching this post you will definitely think about what future offers to you. This device will give a big competition to Microsoft’s Surface. For me its a Must Have device.

This device makes uses physical gesture to work in the digital world, for example you can use your hands to draw a face even without touching a mouse. The features and qualities of this device is beyond imagination, that I can’t express in words so here is a video explaining how/what this device can do

Watch Video Here

Pranav Mistry demos several tools that help the physical world interact with the world of data — including a deep look at his SixthSense device and a new, paradigm-shifting paper “laptop.” In an onstage Q&A, Mistry says he’ll open-source the software behind SixthSense, to open its possibilities to all. – TEDIndia

I am really impressed by this technology its an answer to Microsoft’s Surface. As Pranav said that, “to explore the possibilities he is willing to Open Source the Software behind Sixth Sense” we can think of finding this device next to our local Mall’s in a couple of year or so.

Do comment what do you feel

Re: This demo — from Pattie Maes’ lab at MIT — was the buzz of TED. It’s a wearable d

yea ... saw it in Microsoft's Tech Seminar "TechVista" 2 years back. Even made a thread at that time. Its called Sixth Sense. Can watch the video here in office though !!! But its an amazing innovation.

amol48

Searching...
Re: This demo — from Pattie Maes’ lab at MIT — was the buzz of TED. It’s a wearable d

Old News good post :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

Nice :):) :)

OP
ritesh.techie

ritesh.techie

Broken In

May this will launch in india soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom