Thinking about buying S3 mini

Champ

.NET Guru
Hi Guys,
Am thinking about picking a white S3 mini for wife, as phone is not officially available so will be buying from ebay
Brand New Original & Sealed Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini 8GB I8190 - White Color | eBay
There are cheaper deals available but this seller has sold literally hundreds of phones and rating is also good.
Have almost decided just wanted to get a go ahead of you guys as now a days I hardly get time to look new models etc

She is using Ace for past 2 years and device has stared to show signs of aging
Only requirements here are Android 4.1 and and a good 4.0 inch Screen (She wont like bigger screen)

Any suggestions or something I am missing...

<Std Questionnaire>
1. Budget - Dont Matter
2. Display size - 4.0 inch
3. Form Factor - Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand Will prefer Samsung as she is almost used to TouchWiz
5. Preferred input method : TouchScreen
6. What camera option you want - Dont Matter
7. Preferred operating system? Android 4.1
8. Preferred connectivity options 3G + WiFi
9. Preferred applications : Dont Matter
10. Primary use of handset Daily Driver, calls, mails, browsing
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration : S3 mini
</Std Questionnaire>

Last edited:

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Op hasnt mentioned budget. Nothing suits a lady more than an iPhone.

agree, no price attached for love :mrgreen: ....get the iPhone 5

and though thats a good choice , S3 mini has more things going in its favour. 1.AMOLED screen. 2.Jellybean and Project Butter goodness. 3.Better battery life.

Other than the battery, i dont think the S3 mini is better in any respect than the P. The P has a far better screen, higher resolution, brighter. Its got a better camera with image stabilization, full HD video recording, much better aluminium unibody construction

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Xperia P and the S3 Mini are evenly matched. I still stand by the iPhone if OP has no budget constraints.

OP
Champ

Champ

.NET Guru
I own a S2 its toooo big for her
Bought iPhone 3GS two years back for her, she didnt liked it, now its with younger brother

Looks like will be buying Xperia P

Thanks a lot for responses

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@OP
Wait for some time for new Xperia lineups. Xperia P will not last whole day in medium~heavy usage. So consider that before buying. Better buy iPhone4S for her. Not like 3GS way better than that.

P.S : Suggesting iPhone for first time. Because it is for your wife and you don't want to take any chances by bricking the phone, if it is Android. :D

Top Bottom