ThinkDigit Mumbai Meetup

Krow

Crowman
Ek chaalis ki last local? :D

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Btw, G5 PMed crab! Both are absconding! :x

Krow

Crowman
The sun is unforgiving. :(

Well it would cost about 700 bucks for 5-6 people. Besides dinner is on the house. What say Rhitwick? ;)

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
@rhitwick - if i remember correctly, i ate fish at ur place last july right?? :mrgreen:

@krow&rhitwick - see rhitwick's place is bang on ghodbundar road, a photographer's paradise, so lets meet at his place when the meet is a photography meet. But since this meet is not one, i suggest lets meet at a central place like bandra/dadar/etc so that many more TDFians who have missed previous meets can join in. It will be much more fun getting to know more people.

PS: i also want our meet to break the record attendance of TDF's July 2008 meet in Bandra.:twisted:

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Don't expect to break records confused. That time the forum was not stagnant but now it is.

P

preshit

Count me in. Andheri/Bandra is fine. Goregaon is Super. Dadar's doable as well :p
(I'm a huge coffeeholic, so if I'd to chime in, I'd say GJ's at Oberoi)

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
ok guys, have a small change in my plans...
Theres a WQC 2010 quiz in Mumbai on June 5 from 4-6pm.
Will come directly to the TDF meet if we meet before 4pm, otherwise if our meet takes place later in the evening then will come after attending the quiz.

Also PMed the following:
(list compiled from previous mumbai meet threads)
mastermunj
preshit.net
satyamy
krazzy
Pathik
it_waaznt_me
sreevirus
ax3
Sourabh
mehulved
Kenshin
iMav
thewisecrab
Tech$oft
Asfaq
goobimama
jal_desai
tarey_g
Raaabo
FatBeing
trigger
ethan
Anorion
astroutkarsh
puneetgarg

Hope we have some more junta! :p:p

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Count me in. Andheri/Bandra is fine. Goregaon is Super. Dadar's doable as well :p
(I'm a huge coffeeholic, so if I'd to chime in, I'd say GJ's at Oberoi)
me too coffeeholic, luckily i get the best filter cofee at home!!

any way what time do you think we meet?? Some guys need to go home by 9-10pm latest i guess.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Apologies for the late reply guys. I would be out of town this weekend and the next for that matter. Got some personal work I have to take care off. Have fun guys and do post the pics as usual. ;-)

Last edited:

astroutkarsh

Canon EOS 600D / 1000D
Sorry Mates, But my sis geting married on 6th in Sangli. So i can't join. Anytime after 20th June is fine for me (may be another meetup)

iinfi

mekalodu
someone or the other always PMs me inviting me for the meet and i m never able to make it .... the only meet i v attended was the first meet in navi mumbai Center One .... 4 people attended ... all students and those days u cud not afford a cam fone ... :)
i forgot the name of the Pulsar guy who attended .. Mehul is it?? :)

i m sorry abt this time too .. i m going abroad sunday .. so want to spend time with my family and will have last min things to do ... ... enjoy folks ... n do post pics of the meet

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Sorry Mates, But my sis geting married on 6th in Sangli. So i can't join. Anytime after 20th June is fine for me (may be another meetup)

my best wishes to ur sis and ur family

Top Bottom