Thermal Paste for laptop.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Suggest me some good thermal compounds to apply on my Ultrabay GPU.
I am interested in IC diamond, Arctic silver V, Coolermaster High performance and the sort.
The requisite is that it must have Cash on delivery and within 600 bucks.
Worst scenario, I'll go with Arctic Silver V from prime abgb.

josin

In the zone
Suggest me some good thermal compounds to apply on my Ultrabay GPU.
I am interested in IC diamond, Arctic silver V, Coolermaster High performance and the sort.
The requisite is that it must have Cash on delivery and within 600 bucks.
Worst scenario, I'll go with Arctic Silver V from prime abgb.

Deepcool Z9 is very good and it is not electrically conductive like Artic silver. It make a 3 to 5C difference in Temps.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Not available in India. Not much better than AS V. Damages the engravings of the gpu/cpu. Costlier.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Not available in India. Not much better than AS V. Damages the engravings of the gpu/cpu. Costlier.
IC Diamond 24 carat is one of the best out there... abrasion is not an issue anymore, it was only on 7 carat variants, is costlier but great things come at a price

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I used Deepcool Z5 on my PS3. Its awesome. Fan noise has decreased by 50% even after 3-4hrs of continuous gaming.

plus its just 500 on snapdeal. when i bought it, i got it for 450.

and thanks for the heads up about AS5 availibility at Prime ABGB.

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Still one of the best out there. and i just suggested this coz the OP specifically mentioned it's name.

I am the op. -.-
As v has been the gold standard for thermal pastes for several years. Ic diamond is better by say 1-2 more degrees.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
I am the op. -.-
As v has been the gold standard for thermal pastes for several years. Ic diamond is better by say 1-2 more degrees.
you know, i intended that as a sarcasm :lol: . Obviously i knew you were the OP. i never recommended IC diamond to you it's just i supported that product after you said you went for AS.

Top Bottom