Theme Designing queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
1) I want some icons for designing s60 themes. They should be 256*256 pixel in size and should be in .png format. SVG's are preferred.

Any site where I can get ome good 3D icons set? I did a lot of googling but failed to find any worthy.

2) I want to change opacity level of an image. Say I want to make it look transparent. How can I accomplish this in GIMP or Irfanview?

Do not give tutorials for Photoshop, as I do not intend to use it. :p

3) I want to share the themes I create with the whole world. I know about Deviantart. Any other sites which let you show your work?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
If it's s60 then search for some mobile phone forums, 2 years back I remember - mobile9.com & nokiapower were very popular.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Any site where I can get ome good 3D icons set?
Search all top torrents sites for "icon pack" you'll get min.10 torrents... download them all :) I have like 7 myself with approx 300K-400K icons totally. Tons and tons of 256*256 pngs, and sometimes ico and jpeg.

I want to change opacity level of an image. Say I want to make it look transparent
Sorry, dunno about gimp or irfan, but i'll tell you in photoshop. drag the image to PS and put it in a layer(if its background, convert it to a layer by right clicking it) and drag the opacity slider in layers box to somewhere low. Add a background below the image layer.

want to share the themes I create with the whole world
I'll go with Pathik and iMav. dA is THE best community for showcasing art of any kind. First upload them at dA and link them with thumbnails in some s60 forum... so if some user at the forum likes one theme of yours he can browse your entire gallery at dA for MOAR themes!!!

good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom