The worlds fastest way to download youtube videos without any software any site

Status
Not open for further replies.

omsai@8

Right off the assembly line
Can anyone tell me how to download this one ?

Laser Jet Blasts Ballistic Missile - Video - Wired

Tried almost all Firefox plug in, Not able to do :(

Download Freecorder - This app works with IE & Mozilla ; It gets linked to IDM for download. Enjoy!

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
you can use DownloadHealper Add On for Firefox!

EDIT : BTW can anyone tell me how to download Books from *books.google.com/

Last edited:

abhilashr

Right off the assembly line
well, basically, you ARE using a website to download youtube videos. For a better way to download those videos.. or ANY videos streaming off the net, I recommend you use Video Download Helper extension for Firefox.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Anyone tried Video DownloadHelper extension for Firefox? Not only does it support a multitude of web sites, it also gives the links of all versions of the same video, 240p to 720p if available. Also, it allows to download directly to Mp4 instead of FLV. Can also download almost every embedded object in a web page, including flash and mp3.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Anyone tried Video DownloadHelper extension for Firefox? Not only does it support a multitude of web sites, it also gives the links of all versions of the same video, 240p to 720p if available. Also, it allows to download directly to Mp4 instead of FLV. Can also download almost every embedded object in a web page, including flash and mp3.

:+1: it also supports images....a must for firefox users

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's plugin/extension/addons for almost every pc browser to download youtube vids ;-)

enough discussion - time to close down this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom