The Witcher 3

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Didnt want to create a separate thread for this, so going to post it here.

Gwent : The Witcher card game Open Beta announced 24th may

I am already playing it from closed beta (actually 3-4 days only) and the game is fun. Much much better than Hearthstone (which is a RNG fest at the moment and not to forget shitty update procedure). My GoG id is Alien007
Been playing closes beta for months now. They have made a lot of changes. This is typical cdpr. Lot of support for a completely free game.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Piyush

Lanaya
Been playing closes beta for months now. They have made a lot of changes. This is typical cdpr. Lot of support for a completely free game.

Oh cool! Please add me, @Alien007

Im right now watching CDPR stream at twitch: Twitch and Goddamn!!! the upcoming changes are awesome!!!

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
After preordering the withcher 3 and playing for 105 hours I bought the game again this time with expansion pass on steam. NG+ and have just completed Heart of Stone. Journeyed to Touissant yesterday and man even after 115 hours on NG+ this game is still surprising me. For me the best open world RPG of all time

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Im trying to avoid this game for a few months, hopefully i forget all about it and play again from start. obviously experience wont be same but would love to play full adventure again

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys, anyone still playing this game? Wanted to know if there are good/interesting quests in Velen or Novigrad after completing the main big quest of Novigrad...my character level is 19 right now..

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys, anyone still playing this game? Wanted to know if there are good/interesting quests in Velen or Novigrad after completing the main big quest of Novigrad...my character level is 19 right now..
You do realise you can play any quest any time. Which quest you are referring to? And going by your level, you may have many quests left

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Boy you have tens of hours of interesting gameplay left. Keep playing...

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
You do realise you can play any quest any time. Which quest you are referring to? And going by your level, you may have many quests left

I am talking about quests like "Carnal Sins" which was an awesome side quest, almost missed it as I just want to carry on with the main quests but most of the side quests in this game are really good so don't want to miss out on them and don't want to be over leveled by doing them later on.

I just entered Skellige and finished the first main quest there, just need a pointer if I should look for some more side quests in Novigrad/Velen or just continue in Skellige.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Continue with the quests in Skillege and you can play any time about quests in Novigrad/Velen.

Did you play the quest about the baby in Velen?
It was somewhat confusing at 1st but later on its cheesecake anyways.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I am talking about quests like "Carnal Sins" which was an awesome side quest, almost missed it as I just want to carry on with the main quests but most of the side quests in this game are really good so don't want to miss out on them and don't want to be over leveled by doing them later on.

I just entered Skellige and finished the first main quest there, just need a pointer if I should look for some more side quests in Novigrad/Velen or just continue in Skellige.
It's an open world. Explore everything. Find all quests. Play Gwent. Find the guarded treasures. In short explore.
And trust me, not a single side quest is boring. Have you completed the crones story?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Continue with the quests in Skillege and you can play any time about quests in Novigrad/Velen.

Did you play the quest about the baby in Velen?
It was somewhat confusing at 1st but later on its cheesecake anyways.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I did the baby ghost quest where we have to follow him around...

It's an open world. Explore everything. Find all quests. Play Gwent. Find the guarded treasures. In short explore.
And trust me, not a single side quest is boring. Have you completed the crones story?

I completed the barons family quest and got a sad ending to it....is this quest end of crones story or will there be more ahead? Also why is the Wolf gear level 14 and not accessible in early game? What a waste...

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Grandmaster Griffin Gear is so OP for sign players. With that can tear through groups easily

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
After 2 years hiatus finally completed the paid DLCs of the game. Blood and wine itself looked longer than Witcher 2. Well written and well executed.

killed Detlaaf. You can't bring a vampire attack on a city just because of your ex-manipulated you. Not on my watch.

BTW Aerondwight is OP, just OP.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I did complete the game to 100% last year (250 hours) and I liked every single quest I did (main, side, minigame etc.) Very rare to find in other games. The closest that comes to mind which I also completed 100% is the original mass effect Trilogy. All of this in the RPG genre of course.

Reactions: 007
Top Bottom