The Witcher 3

Alok

Adventurer
I :cry:

I had high hopes. I just hope they release the original visuals later

I had a lot faith in them that I completely ignored these downgrade discussions considering waste rumours but after watching this video I'm feeling sick :cry:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I had a lot faith in them that I completely ignored these downgrade discussions considering waste rumours but after watching this video I'm feeling sick :cry:
CDPR's primary customers are PC gamers. Why did they betray them? Agreed half of them would not have been able to run it with all the eye candies maxed out, but there would have been gamers awaiting this, gamers who bought new GPUs for this.

The main story is not promising as per reviews, but the world is immersive. And going with the easy combat I think this game will fail to meet expectations.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
CDPR's primary customers are PC gamers. Why did they betray them? Agreed half of them would not have been able to run it with all the eye candies maxed out, but there would have been gamers awaiting this, gamers who bought new GPUs for this.

The main story is not promising as per reviews, but the world is immersive. And going with the easy combat I think this game will fail to meet expectations.
What were your expectations?:)

Alok

Adventurer

what 2013 gameplay asked me to expect from it plus challenging combat not like but somewhat near dark souls. I can still achieve combat difficulty at higher diff settings but what about other things like graphics and level of details they presented.

@Alok
check this out... UPDATE: PCGH magazine have the copy with day 1 patch already - visible improvements! : witcher

Apparently, PCGamesHardware.de have access to the Day 1 patch and it improves on the visuals and more.

Sent from Nokia Lumia 520 via Forum Fiend

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I expected a game with combats that will stretch one, just like witcher 2. The story I expected to be more than gathering information which apparently the main quest is.
But I am not writing this game off yet. I will judge it finally after I have hands on experience on it. That griffin fight when released quipped my interest. And if the experience is good I will have got a good return for money and time

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Is Witcher 3 official website opening for any of you? Please respond.

Link:The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Official Website

I am getting "server not found" when I try to login. Please help me.

Last edited:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
You should by today don't worry. They will try to deliver it to you on release day since u pre-ordered. Though if u have COD then your priority may be lower.
Mine is also shipped. I did not receive the new mail notification.

And that's why I cancelled my COD and prepaid it

Top Bottom