The Witcher 3

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The Witcher 3 Lets You Have Sex On A Unicorn

*i.imgur.com/6qpadEK.gif
*i.imgur.com/0v4dEqb.png

- - - Updated - - -

Witcher 3 has almost 55 types of monsters which are region specific.

- - - Updated - - -

Though The Witcher 3 doesn’t officially release until May 19th, many gamers around the world already have access to the beast-hunting game. The reason? Some stores are selling the game early.

Piyush

Lanaya
Thing is, I have 45$ worth single item in Dota 2. I cant make real money by selling it, so trying to find online copy/ code

[STRIKE]Buy the game on Steam, then redeem the game key on your GOG account and you'll have access to DRM-free version of the game. Not to mention all the extras digital goodies exclusive to said version.[/STRIKE]

Update: It is currently not confirmed if Steam keys of Witcher 3 will be redeemable on GOG.com... Witcher 1 + 2 are redeemable, but until officially confirmed, assume that Witcher 3 is not.

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Buy the game on Steam, then redeem the game key on your GOG account and you'll have access to DRM-free version of the game. Not to mention all the extras digital goodies exclusive to said version.
Sent from Nokia Lumia 520 using Forum Fiend

Witcher 3:Wild Hunt Amazon Retail Version cost is Rs.1500 where as Steam Version cost is Rs.3423($53.99).

Top Bottom