The Witcher 3

Aditya11

Journeyman
So..anyone's pre-ordering a retail copy? Whats the preferred choice for that..Amazon or Games_the_shop??
I don't wish to buy from Steam as it costs almost double, not including the data charges for actually downloading 40+ GBs.
Plus, with retail copy, I also get a digital backup on Gog.com. Only thing I miss is perhaps Steam Achievements.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
So..anyone's pre-ordering a retail copy? Whats the preferred choice for that..Amazon or Games_the_shop??
I don't wish to buy from Steam as it costs almost double, not including the data charges for actually downloading 40+ GBs.
Plus, with retail copy, I also get a digital backup on Gog.com. Only thing I miss is perhaps Steam Achievements.

Already pre-ordered from games the shop. The retail copy includes many goodies, like stickers, map etc .... :mr.green:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
GTS of course. Fastest delivery. Know that the games reach retailers before their release date. And gts may ship it before release date if you pay while pre order.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Why The Witcher 3 is 25 or 200 hours long?

[video]*www.polygon.com/2015/4/14/8406525/witcher-3-length-how-long-wild-hunt#ooid=d5c3BzczphaiooGL17lkHEJViIDnKA4K[/video]

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Why The Witcher 3 is 25 or 200 hours long?

[video]*www.polygon.com/2015/4/14/8406525/witcher-3-length-how-long-wild-hunt#ooid=d5c3BzczphaiooGL17lkHEJViIDnKA4K[/video]

How exactly this has ANYTHING to do with this thread? Might wanna explain?:-x

DDIF

Custom User Title
just because we do not have geralt as avatar :p
:D I just put Geralt as my avatar when I pre-ordered W3 and got the GOG file links, so the avatar is here only for last 5 or so months.
What I meant to say was that I never paid attention to a Witcher thread before, I thought everyone here just love DOTO.

Piyush

Lanaya
:D I just put Geralt as my avatar when I pre-ordered W3 and got the GOG file links, so the avatar is here only for last 5 or so months.
What I meant to say was that I never paid attention to a Witcher thread before, I thought everyone here just love DOTO.

DOTO is love DOTO is life :lol:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/z9ItpdV8bcxFEZKypowP-x1NWJA=/0x0:1274x717/960x540/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/46114380/Screen_Shot_2015-04-13_at_5.01.35_PM.0.0.png
3 SPOOKY 5 ME

Top Bottom