The Witcher 3

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
^^The reviewer doesn't seem to be impressed with the combat which is a cause for concern. Anyway, here's another one - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and the Call of the Sirens

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. :mrgreen: CD Projekt explains why The Witcher 3 has 16 hours of sex scene mo-cap data

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgJUL3nN4iI[/YOUTUBE]

Whatever the reviews say, this game is gonna epic. Just look the sequences

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Unwrapping the open world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt • Eurogamer.net

Reviews like this make me wanna go and invent the time machine

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hello guys please tell me how to buy Witcher 3 from Origin MX using any VPN. Which VPN to use in this regard.
I also want to buy ARMA 3 and play it via Tungle. Please advice.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Hello guys please tell me how to buy Witcher 3 from Origin MX using any VPN. Which VPN to use in this regard.
I also want to buy ARMA 3 and play it via Tungle. Please advice.
Buy tw3 once it releases again on retail. Will cost you only 1k. That is 2.5k cheaper than online price even after a 20% discount.

And considering the PC version of the game will be 65 GB plus I guess a physical disc is the way to go unless you have Super fast and cheap internet.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Buy tw3 once it releases again on retail. Will cost you only 1k. That is 2.5k cheaper than online price even after a 20% discount.

And considering the PC version of the game will be 65 GB plus I guess a physical disc is the way to go unless you have Super fast and cheap internet.

I have BEAM Internet so whether Digital download be any cheaper than Physical ones.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I have BEAM Internet so whether Digital download be any cheaper than Physical ones.
Even I use beam. But it still doesn't give you much usage. I use the 15 Mbps pack and 60 GB finishes with the blink of an eye.

Digital copies are currently triple price of physical discs. If you still wanna buy digital cheap, get it on nuuvem. You don't need a VPN for that.

And if you support awesome cdpr then definitely buy it on gog and nowhere else.

Top Bottom