The WarZ. Anyone tried ?

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
The WarZ. Anyone tried ? UPDATE: DON'T TRY

Lots of buzz around WarZ, good or bad. seems cheaper than Dayz.
Anyone tried?

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Im interested in this as well.. WarZ looks a lot more polished than DayZ, the zombies atleast arent retarded like in DayZ lol

cyborg47

Technomancer
Im interested in this as well.. WarZ looks a lot more polished than DayZ, the zombies atleast arent retarded like in DayZ lol

If you die, the respawn time is 4 hours, you ll have to pay some amount of money to respawn faster, if you still think its a better deal, then god bless you :)

Ok, fine, let’s respawn… Now this is the part that is just so agonizingly backwards that it just breaks the whole game. You can’t respawn straight away… Now, understandably, they added a cool down so you feel like you have something to lose, it adds a sense of panic. But why on earth did they decide to make that cool down period 4 hours!?

Source - War Z – Flaws and progress «

Its not just about finding something cheaper, if you buy a product from an a$$hole, you are encouraging him to fool more people with lies and fraud.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
yeah, i've heard there are some issues with it
but now steam store page is empty!

what happened to buy link?

Upcoming Features:
Launching December 2012 - January 2013

wtf, i've seen it on 20% off yesterday !

cyborg47

Technomancer
yeah, i've heard there are some issues with it
but now steam store page is empty!

what happened to buy link?

from valve...

"From time to time a mistake can be made, and one was made by prematurely issuing a copy of War Z for sale via Steam," Valve vice president of marketing Doug Lombardi said in a statement to Polygon. "We apologize for this and have temporary removed the sale offering of the title until we have time to work with the developer and have confidence in a new build. Those who purchase the game and wish to continue playing it via Steam may do so. Those who purchased the title via Steam and are unhappy with what they received may seek a refund by creating a ticket at our support site here."

Source - Valve Removes The War Z From Steam - News - www.GameInformer.com

And the producer guy is possibly the biggest douchebag you'll ever see in the industry, does all the fraud and blames the gamers that they misread his lies, he even attacks the DayZ fan at one point.

Check this interview, you'll understand what I mean..
*au.pc.gamespy.com/pc/the-war-z/1226980p1.html

Last edited:
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
dude, this is pretty much shocking. i used to check r/thewarz frequently and to my shock this is what i see today, a big red page with text from the developer saying donate your refunds to charity! wtf.

edit: i've just learned this is utter bull$hit after reading your comments. as i digg into it more, more wtf comes up
someone posted with proof that they copied art from walking dead!

*s16.postimage.org/atacxy4et/Zombies.jpg

i don't know if i should laugh or feel sad. how can one get away with such blatant rip offs and lies! such a scam!

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
The Agreement was a copy paste job too, from LOL.

*gdinews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Thieves.jpg

i don't know if i should laugh or feel sad. how can one get away with such blatant rip offs and lies! such a scam!

I do feel sad for people who bought the game, but its also too enjoyable watching all these stuff come up, and the developer's deliberate attempts to cover this up have become laughable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom