The verdict will be out on April 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
After the past two days final pleads from the prosecution and defence attorneys, The Pirate Bay case is now over, at least with regards to the court hearings. Both sides are sure that they will win, although looking at the prosecutions final plead, we're not so convinced that they've managed to put their points across in a very convincing manner.

Source

Last edited:

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
who cares !!! i just hope that the case carries on for another decade or so ... with both the parties losing money on the legal team ....... and even if piratebay loses another site will take its place very soon ....

red_devil

Back!
yeah well if TPB survives, good. Else we'll all look at alternatives. Internet and piracy shall NOT die. :)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
On a pirated operating system,we download pirated songs, and when we love the movie we download its pirated film.

Not to be contended ,we also Burn the movies using pirated software like nero and distribute it to the friend who use pirated stuff until the cycle begins again.

Then using pirated operating software we assemble in some forum and pray piracy doesnt end, so the computer still has the meaning to the term ,thy shall pay only for hardware.

:D Oh i love this world.

Piracy who me.....?

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
On a pirated operating system,we download pirated songs, and when we love the movie we download its pirated film.

Not to be contended ,we also Burn the movies using pirated software like nero and distribute it to the friend who use pirated stuff until the cycle begins again.

Then using pirated operating software we assemble in some forum and pray piracy doesnt end, so the computer still has the meaning to the term ,thy shall pay only for hardware.

:D Oh i love this world.

Piracy who me.....?

+10 :wink::-D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
they said "whtever the result TPB will be online"

they rock

guys who have RAW gutzzz to challenge all the Corpsssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom