d00by

Broken In
I just bought PS2 along with a few games

GTA san andreas
God of war
wwf 2006
pop warior within
james bond game

Of the above I only liked GTA san andreas and god of war.

The problem with these 2 games are that they are either too hard or I just keep going in circles.

Can you suggest games for a ps2 newbie like me which willl let me enjoy PS2 without using too much brainpower?

Also what are the best sports games and simulators (flight, car)?

Is there a good flight simulator game available on ps2?

God of War ( the best of all)
Resident Evil 4( another awsome game)
Burnout- 3 takedown and Revenge ( best racing game)
FIFA soccer 2006
POP-the two thrones
Shadow of colossus ( nice and big enemies)
King Kong ( not better than its movie)
Matrix- Path of Neo( graphix wise not that good, but good action and martia arts)

pakkasir

Broken In
Well, I see people down here don't play Tekken. d00by, if you don't want to use ur grey cells, then I recommend Tekken 5. Burnout 3 Revenge is the best car racing game for PS2 period.
Resident Evil 4, Onimusha, GTA San Andreas, Metal Gear Solid, God of War are some of the best titles for PS2, but not for the newbees. When you've got used to the controller and the PS2 feel, (it'll take months) only then attempt to play these games.

Alternately, you can download the walkthrough of all these games written by real studs ( Visit gamespot.com and search for your game. Then go to cheats, helps) Every move, enemy, maps, solutions to riddles etc. are all given. But I suggest you don't use this method just to play these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom